Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
40% off on Puma.com for footwear, apparel and accessories plus free next day shipping. Use code DEC12PUMA40 at checkout and select next day in the cart. I found this while shopping for indoor soccer sneaks for my daughter. Discount will show at final stage of checkout. Not sure when it expires.

Just got two new pairs of kicks for 70.00! Nice looking out!

I love Puma's anyways and to find shoes I like in 14's this cheap is a big dang deal!

40% off on Puma.com for footwear, apparel and accessories plus free next day shipping. Use code DEC12PUMA40 at checkout and select next day in the cart. I found this while shopping for indoor soccer sneaks for my daughter. Discount will show at final stage of checkout. Not sure when it expires.

Oh, come on now. Why did I have to see this?

Free 25.00 overnight shipping? Yessir.

Done. Bought a pair of shoes, that sick green wind jacket, and the white 18 Hole Tech Polo. Just over $100. I'll take that all day.

Just got two new pairs of kicks for 70.00! Nice looking out!

I love Puma's anyways and to find shoes I like in 14's this cheap is a big dang deal!

I need to buy golf/dress shoes in wide sizes and I don't understand why the wide's are $180 when the regular are $108. Seems like Puma is discriminating against us guys with fat feet!

Gppgolf.com has brought back some awesome Black Friday deals:
http://www.gppgolf.com/tag/product/list/tagId/174
Good through 12/31 or while supplies last.

I just ordered an Odyssey Golf White Hot XG 2.0 #1 Putter for $26.68 shipped!
$49.99 -25% (coupon PUTTER25) -$20 credit for following GPP on social networks :)
newfile_2534.jpg

Some other great deals:
newfile_13584.jpg

adidas Powerband 3.0 $49.99

newfile_8151.jpg

Callaway Golf X Series Jaws $59.99 (add coupon WEDGE25 for extra 25% off)

newfile_14397.jpg

Cleveland CG14 Tour Zip Groove $49.99 (add coupon WEDGE25 for extra 25% off)

newfile_9559.jpg

Nike One Tour balls $9.99/doz

And much more...

Wow great deals!

Edit: Found em. Front page lol.

Last edited:
Wow, tons of great deals.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Those CG14's are a Heck of a wedge for that price and 3.0's, Dang it.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Thanks for the PUMA deals... just ordered a new hat and wind jacket!!!! $57 with overnight shipping. YES INDEED!

Gppgolf.com has brought back some awesome Black Friday deals:
http://www.gppgolf.com/tag/product/list/tagId/174
Good through 12/31 or while supplies last.

I just ordered an Odyssey Golf White Hot XG 2.0 #1 Putter for $26.68 shipped!
$49.99 -25% (coupon PUTTER25) -$20 credit for following GPP on social networks :)
newfile_2534.jpg

Some other great deals:
newfile_13584.jpg

adidas Powerband 3.0 $49.99

newfile_8151.jpg

Callaway Golf X Series Jaws $59.99 (add coupon WEDGE25 for extra 25% off)

newfile_14397.jpg

Cleveland CG14 Tour Zip Groove $49.99 (add coupon WEDGE25 for extra 25% off)

newfile_9559.jpg

Nike One Tour balls $9.99/doz

And much more...

Looks like someone took the last CG14 58* that I had in my cart... It was b/w them and the Jaws anyway. How long did it take to get your social app $20 bonus?

Looks like someone took the last CG14 58* that I had in my cart... It was b/w them and the Jaws anyway. How long did it take to get your social app $20 bonus?
I had to email them twice, I've had the credit sitting in my account for like 2 weeks, finally used it on this sale.

TaylorMade 2.0 Demo Irons at golfdealsandsteals.com for only $279.00! I just ordered a set!

There are some very sweet deals on gppgolf, I ordered the 52 and the 58 Callaway X Series Jaws CC and 3 -12 packs of the Nike One ball. Total was 110 after wedge25 coupon and the $20 social site discount. Totally sweet deal. I as dead set on the Cleveland CG14 52 and 58, but it went OOS last night and I liked the Jaws CC's better anyway.

There are some very sweet deals on gppgolf, I ordered the 52 and the 58 Callaway X Series Jaws CC and 3 -12 packs of the Nike One ball. Total was 110 after wedge25 coupon and the $20 social site discount. Totally sweet deal. I as dead set on the Cleveland CG14 52 and 58, but it went OOS last night and I liked the Jaws CC's better anyway.

Nice find. That is one of my favorite websites. Excellent customer service and they do have some of the best deals out there.

GPPgolf.com has buy 2 get 1 free on all apparel. Just picked up 6 nike golf shirts for $100 incl. shipping!!! Xmas shopping is done!!

I picked up Adidas 360 shoes for 50 bucks from gppgolf, pretty good deal I thought

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Dosen't appear in their specials as maybe it's just regularly pricing but GPP is also rocking the Callaway rangefinders in yellow or red for $199.99. Considering Golftown/Sport Chek want $349.99 for them locally, I'd say that's a pretty sweet deal of the day. Most other US sites appear to be $50 to $90 higher as well.

1 Nike and 1 Adidas golf shirt with a free Ping visor for 40 bucks at GPPGolf.com Pretty good deal.

hey guys - long time lurker, first time poster.

i'm a noobie golfer but a long time mt. biker. when I picked up golf, I used my arm sleeves from cycling for colder spring/fall mornings (and sometime even my leg warmers with shorts). i realize most folks here might prefer to get sleeves made for golf but arm warmers for cycling are essentially the same thing.

nashbar.com (online bike shop) has their house brand sleeves for $9.99 and free shipping on orders over $19.95 (today only).

http://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Product_10053_10052_166978_-1_203103_10000_202511

Coupon Code 39746 for Free shipping over $19.95

Also, these nashbar sleeves have grippers built in at the top to help hold the sleeves in place.

enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back