The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard this joke: How do you keep the TB Bucs out of your backyard?

Put goalposts in it!

As I say this the Bucs get a TD. Lol.

Just like that, their on the board.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Hey a passing game.

And the great lumpkin charlie brown is getting involved.

--
tapatalk

scaled.php

I love this picture for some reason.

For a team that has nothing to play for except pride the bucs are doing nothing. So far its a piss poor game plan with no follow through on the field. Here you have Dallas and their iron curtain swiss cheese secondary and there hasn't been a concerted effort to expose it.

Sure you've got nothing at WR, but you've also got nothing from your rb so far. Instead of banging your head against a pretty decent front 7, why not go 3 or 4 wide, leave a back or end to help with ware and at least try something? 1 first down, good plan raheem.

Yes I'm loving this as a Dallas fan, but I don't like seeing blowouts. It's embarrassing to be honest.

--
tapatalk

That and Freeman just will not throw the ball down the field until the prevent comes out. Its disgusting to watch and this is another example of Raheem being outcoached.

Big Chargers fan today. Need a win!!

Steel Tappin'

I think the Panthers waltz into Houston and play spoiler. They should be on a 3 game winner. I'm interested to see two things:

1. How Cam handles that defense
2. How our defense handles Arian Foster

I think the Panthers waltz into Houston and play spoiler. They should be on a 3 game winner. I'm interested to see two things:

1. How Cam handles that defense
2. How our defense handles Arian Foster

Wade Phillips is not on the sideline today, right? Will be interesting to see if that affects the Houston D any. I know a lot of teams have had injuries but it seems like Houston has lost a LOT of key players this year.

Packers-Chiefs. Looking for 14-0. I'm nervous before every game.

Kevin

Kevin

And Kyle Orton's starting! I think you guys are ok.

Kevin

Why should you be nervous? It's not like this game matters all that much, unless you really want to be able to put up a banner that says you had a perfect regular season. If I was a Packers' fan, I wouldn't be nervous until the 3rd weekend of January, which is when they will play their first playoff game.

Kevin

And Kyle Orton's starting! I think you guys are ok.

Why should you be nervous? It's not like this game matters all that much, unless you really want to be able to put up a banner that says you had a perfect regular season. If I was a Packers' fan, I wouldn't be nervous until the 3rd weekend of January, which is when they will play their first playoff game.

I agree, not sure I would be nervous about this one. Orton starting, interim head coach, etc.
I want to see Stanzi out there just to see what we have in him.

I think our cheese laden friend might be nervous about injuries. I would be. They could go into Arrowhead, put up quick points, keep throwing the ball around, and eventually someone is going to take exception to that. Cheap shots galore. To hell with undefeated. Stay healthy and get ready for a playoff run.

*For the record, Erin and I both agree on this one.

I think our cheese laden friend might be nervous about injuries. I would be. They could go into Arrowhead, put up quick points, keep throwing the ball around, and eventually someone is going to take exception to that. Cheap shots galore. To hell with undefeated. Stay healthy and get ready for a playoff run.

*For the record, Erin and I both agree on this one.

For the record. I get nervous before every Packers game. I would love to see them make history and run it out through 19-0. I do get worried about injuries, but not about cheap shots.

Kevin

For the record. I get nervous before every Packers game. I would love to see them make history and run it out through 19-0. I do get worried about injuries, but not about cheap shots.

Kevin
I understand where you're coming from Kevin. Anything can happen.

I'm looking forward to NE/DEN and SF/PIT. WASH at NY could prove interesting as well.

Kevin

Well, technically, you are an owner. I suppose I'd be nervous too. I just want a healthy Aaron Rodgers heading into the post season. He's fun to watch.

I understand where you're coming from Kevin. Anything can happen.

I'm looking forward to NE/DEN and SF/PIT. WASH at NY could prove interesting as well.

Definitely some good games today. I think the NE/DEN game will be awesome - should be a great atmosphere. Obviously, I can't wait for tomorrow night! I think the Steelers will be fine as long as Ben plays.

Oakland/Detroit is also an intriguing game. Plus, the game tonight should be pretty good..with San Diego winning of course.

Definitely some good games today. I think the NE/DEN game will be awesome - should be a great atmosphere. Obviously, I can't wait for tomorrow night! I think the Steelers will be fine as long as Ben plays.

Oakland/Detroit is also an intriguing game. Plus, the game tonight should be pretty good..with San Diego winning of course.
I'd like to see SD win too, but the Ravens are tough. Suh is back. I hope he refrains from stepping on anyone. :)

How bad are the Bucs? I didn't even pay much attention to the game because of the distractions around me but I saw enough to see how awful Tampa is now. No way Raheem stays on much longer with how bad they suck.

I heard Pig Pen isn't playing tomorrow but I can see him toughing it out. I like the Steelers b/c they come from a blue collar city and b/c my dad liked them when I was a kid, but I hate how there are Steeler fans everywhere. Even in Ash-Vegas. They're an annoying bunch too. We went out last year for the Super Bowl and of course, my old lady was rocking her Packer garb. We must've been the only people in the local wing joint rooting for the Packers. I thought I was gonna have to fight a couple of times. I think the Steeler Defense is getting old too. They really need to focus on adding some defensive youth in the next couple of drafts.

If Tim Tebow is Jesus, then maybe he should go read about his last appearance on this Earth. Performed some miracles and then blam-o, betrayed by Judas. Elway could be his Judas, just saying.

I'm so freaking tired of this mess, hi ESPN, are you aware that there are 31 other guys playing the position as well?

I'm with you SW. It's getting a bit old. Just stop and let the dude play football. We all know that Elway's not sticking with this kid for the long haul.

If Tim Tebow is Jesus, then maybe he should go read about his last appearance on this Earth. Performed some miracles and then blam-o, betrayed by Judas. Elway could be his Judas, just saying.

I'm so freaking tired of this mess, hi ESPN, are you aware that there are 31 other guys playing the position as well?

It reminds me last year with Mike Vick. It was as if nobody else was playing each week.

Dude I was just thinking this same thing. It's getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back