The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Hawk!

Hey Jake! I think I saw you golfed today too. Can't beat the weather we've seen this December so far, huh?

Heck yea :)
I did too! For probably the last time in 2011!

Hey Jake! I think I saw you golfed today too. Can't beat the weather we've seen this December so far, huh?
Yeah this is great. I was telling someone earlier that I can count on 1 hand how many times the golf courses have been open in December around here. I hear January is supposed to be warmer than normal too, maybe we'll get another crack at it next month?

I did too! For probably the last time in 2011!

I'm going to see if I can make something work later in the week, but I haven't even looked at the weather.

Yeah this is great. I was telling someone earlier that I can count on 1 hand how many times the golf courses have been open in December around here. I hear January is supposed to be warmer than normal too, maybe we'll get another crack at it next month?

Man, I hope so. I don't even mind the temp greens. It's just nice to hit the ball off grass and see it fly.

I'm going to see if I can make something work later in the week, but I haven't even looked at the weather.

Man, I hope so. I don't even mind the temp greens. It's just nice to hit the ball off grass and see it fly.
Hope yours is better than here. It's supposed to be winter here this week.

Hi everybody. Just got back in town after a long weekend at the in-laws. Hope everybody had a nice weekend. It was in the 50's here today, so I got to 'golf'! Temporary greens, so no score, but was able to park in the fairway and just hit balls for a couple hours.

WB Hawk, sometimes it is more fun to just hit balls and not keep score, glad you got to hit a few balls.

wtf lol

SzIko.jpg

That's nasty.

that had to have hurt on the way out

hahahaha

How in the hell did it get there?

I am pretty stoked about being on Christmas break. I am on my second cup of Joe and hanging out with the boy. Mumford is rocking on the radio. I am going the the course later for some good practice time. I hope nobody is out there with me. I would love to be able to hit about 10 shots in to some greens.

I'm still trying to figure out what it is lol. Left my glasses in the car.

Im pretty sure its a mouse sitting in the water in perfect position. Or a poop that looks exactly like a mouse LOL

It looks like a Packer.

What happened to using gerbils

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

What happened to using gerbils

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Fatherhood has not changed One-T a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back