Hi there from Bern, Switzerland

Welcome!

Welcome!

I had the good fortune of taking a week-long trip through Switzerland in 1990. Bern, Lucerne, Grindlewald, Zurich....it was AWESOME!!! I still pull the photos out of the shoebox every now

Yes Lucerne is a wunderful town. In my opinion one of the most beautiful in switzerland. I hope i can travel to the states soon again.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, glad you found us!

Greetings and welcome!

I spent quite a bit of time on Wasserwerkgasse right on the Aare. :)

Your English is just fine, Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP

I've been fortunate enough to travel all over the world at my young age of 22 but I've yet to find a city that I enjoyed more than Lucerne. Stunning. It's seriously just an absolutely gorgeous place. Switzerland is a fantastic country.

Welcome!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Enjoy!

I've been fortunate enough to travel all over the world at my young age of 22 but I've yet to find a city that I enjoyed more than Lucerne. Stunning. It's seriously just an absolutely gorgeous place. Switzerland is a fantastic country.

Welcome!

I agree with SP! I had lots of good times in Switzerland, but especially in Lucerne.

And welcome, you'll love it here!

Welcome from st gallen

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome! My mom's side of the family has roots in Bern, Switzerland. One of these years I need to plan a trip back to the mothercountry.

Welcome to THP!

WElcome to THP, fellow Euro! :D

:welcome:

Welcome! My mom's side of the family has roots in Bern, Switzerland. One of these years I need to plan a trip back to the mothercountry.

Nice...do you know where exactly they have their roots?

Welcome to the forum!

Have you ever played golf in switzerland? I hate this stupid rules about "Platzreife" and having to pass a test before being allowed to play.
You are saying that there is a test for skill before you are allowed to play public golf in Switzerland? or a test on rules and course etiquette?

You are saying that there is a test for skill before you are allowed to play public golf in Switzerland? or a test on rules and course etiquette?

Yes exactly there are two tests you have to pass before you can play. A test on rules and etiquette and a test of skill. You have to score 12 Points Stableford on a 6 Hole Course at my local Club with a "Handicap" of 36. That's stupid. I just want to play...

Yes exactly there are two tests you have to pass before you can play. A test on rules and etiquette and a test of skill. You have to score 12 Points Stableford on a 6 Hole Course at my local Club with a "Handicap" of 36. That's stupid. I just want to play...
That is stupid on the skill part, the other I wish that was put into place everywhere.

Back