Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken. It's your brother who has my number in matches. You on the other hand got nothing son. Nothing!

you know whats funny, you and I have never played against each other. So, I have a feeling you will still be winless against the Calloway family.

Me either Capt.....but evidentally Kelly is planning on sneaking into somebody's condo wearing nothing but a tea pot warmer on his head.......I don't know about you, but I now plan on sleeping with a chair against my door.

I will admit i'm not one of the best trash talker on here but i bet your not gonna sit next to me in the hot tub are ya lol :D

Yorkem could help you out with that. It's about the only thing he'll be able to help out his teammates with

No way dude. Yorkem will be sinking some match winning putts. Dude is a putting machine!!

Strange things in this thread today.......Irish beanies, hints of nakedness, cookie feeling like a Tmex pinata, ddec delicate touch references, TC and P4B acting like the Bushwackers and tag teaming (in a non Irish beanie way) chunky, Kim Kardashian references, men in hot tub hints.....

I will admit i'm not one of the best trash talker on here but i bet your not gonna sit next to me in the hot tub are ya lol :D

probably a given right there haha

No, just using the fingers but the typing got abnormally fast and loud. At the rate this thread goes, I am glad there is a backup in the closet. :D
I know exactly the kind of typing, hands shaking mad typing in fact. I used to do that too, when I was unsure of myself and thought that I really was going to get my ass kicked all over the courses in MC1.

No way dude. Yorkem will be sinking some match winning putts. Dude is a putting machine!!

newsflash - sinking putts for double bogey won't win many holes

Yorkem could help you out with that. It's about the only thing he'll be able to help out his teammates with

Chunky, please get me in a match with Ddec so I can laugh at him while I crush drives and his dreams of winning TMC 2.0.

dean, calling out 18 hdcps since 2010

I know Ddec loves your delicate touch, but you keep that to yourself when you are near me. As for your sublime iron play, I've seen it, and well, it is not all that sublime.

You are right, it is only sublime compared to some.

Chunky, please get me in a match with Ddec so I can laugh at him while I crush drives and his dreams of winning TMC 2.0.

CL is smarter than that dude. I love team Hackers strategy so far....Cookie vs TC, Yorkem vs Me. You guys do know you have to win points to win this thing right?

dean, calling out 18 hdcps since 2010

It's cool bro. I know what my handicap is, and still will whoop a$$ at TMC.

newsflash - sinking putts for double bogey won't win many holes

Newsflash - when you just tapped in for triple it will.

Newsflash - when you just tapped in for triple it will.

you wouldn't even concede a triple bogey putt? Dude Yoccos almost killed someone last year for that kind of stunt. I'd beware haha

Strange things in this thread today.......Irish beanies, hints of nakedness, cookie feeling like a Tmex pinata, ddec delicate touch references, TC and P4B acting like the Bushwackers and tag teaming (in a non Irish beanie way) chunky, Kim Kardashian references, men in hot tub hints.....

Lets just hope new members to the forum dont go reading this thread first they may think they have joined the wrong site altogether lol

I know exactly the kind of typing, hands shaking mad typing in fact. I used to do that too, when I was unsure of myself and thought that I really was going to get my ass kicked all over the courses in MC1.

No, not feeling that. Just TC getting all confused and putting words into my posts. Sneaky little bastage.

I am much more confident in my golf game than my trash talk ability, I can guarantee that. May not be saying much, but it is what it is.

you wouldn't even concede a triple bogey putt? Dude Yoccos almost killed someone last year for that kind of stunt. I'd beware haha

LOL - good point. I will concede the tap in triple.

A favorite movie quote of mine from 300 "Give them nothing but take from them everything"

Keep back pedalling cookie.

For the second time today I'm going to agree with ddec. It looks like Team Hackers doesn't want to win any points. Maybe they're in fact going for a repeat?

I will concede nothing. Earn it.

For the second time today I'm going to agree with ddec. It looks like Team Hackers doesn't want to win any points. Maybe they're in fact going for a repeat?

it's a bold strategy

And a repeat is possible why? Oh yeah....just when you would like to forget. And again, you keep bringing up the past, not me.

And a repeat is possible why? Oh yeah....just when you would like to forget. And again, you keep bringing up the past, not me.

Cookie, I hate to break it to you dude, but you don't have a freaking clue what went on in the first MC. You keep basing everything off the results you saw on paper homeboy.

I don't lose sleep over the past and I'm not bringing it up, but you guys do look like you don't want to win any points with the "call outs" you're throwing out there. Call out someone that you really want to play. I'd be curious to know who that is. I know it's not Jake or I so you can stop that nonsense.

I want to play biggsy from Team Paradise and I guess that INternet golfer from your squad in singles. In the team format, it doesn't really matter. Team THP has been going over matchups for a while now and i like the direction we're going.

Funny because we have been going over matchups as well. Not really sure how Team THP is confident.

I am calling out baldy from team THP! His game is as lopsided as his head.

As for Team Paradise, I havent really thought this one out....I also dont know who I would be worried about on their team. I dont want to be like Dean and call out an 18 hdcp

Back