The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really trying to find Newton some targets.

Kevin

I should work for the Panthers and convince dudes to come play with Cam. Jerry Richardson (owner) very rarely spends money on FA's. It drives me nuts, but then again, we never really had some assets that might be inviting. Cam changes that. I fully expect the Panthers to sign a decent FA WR this off season so they can focus on the defense in the draft.

They need to draft some sleepers. Look at the Packers receivers, dude. 2-2nd Rd., a 3rd, a 4th, and a 7th. Finley was a 3rd, too.

Kevin

They just cant cover the middle of the field. Here comes the TD to Jimmy. Breese is going to eat that crap up.

Well, I expected higher scoring.

What a stupid penalty call by the refs. I hate those calls.

Those last two passes should/could have been picks.

Kevin

Well, I expected higher scoring.

It's the playoffs though but I did except 40 total points actually

This game is a disappointment.

--
tapatalk

Yeah, I wanted a shoot out.

This game is a disappointment.

--
tapatalk
I agree, was expecting some West Virginia vs Clemson type numbers out of these teams.

Megatron goes HAM in the second half.

I agree. I want to see a shootout. This is turrible, just turrible.

--
tapatalk

I'm thinking that that the Saints being 8-0 at home comes in to play in the second half. Brees is too good at reading defenses, and no lead is safe in this dome.

I'm thinking that that the Saints being 8-0 at home comes in to play in the second half. Brees is too good at reading defenses, and no lead is safe in this dome.

Yup, I tend to agree. Which is why I said the Lions couldnt score enough points in the first half and they sure didnt. You cant get turnovers on Breese like that and not turn them into points. That's how you lose to the Saints.

The Lions probably lost this game when they didn't convert those turnovers. Simple as that.

Kevin

and just like that, little Drew Brees flings it down the field for a TD.

The Lions probably lost this game when they didn't convert those turnovers. Simple as that.

Kevin

Even people without iPads could probably figure that one out. But I agree no matter. Cant give Brees that shot once much less twice cuz he is going to hit on it.

The kickoff thing needs to change. I miss watching returns.

--
tapatalk

Detroit's defense is pretty bad. I've watched GB's defense all year, I know a bad defense when I see one.

Yeah, when kickoffs almost go through the up rights its stupid.

The kickoff thing needs to change. I miss watching returns.

--
tapatalk

Absolutely agree. What a let down.

How in the name of the hotlist did this game get boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back