Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 and windy... horrible conditions today :(

Was 60* today, but felt more like the 70s. Sunny, a slight breeze. Perfect day. Glad I got out!

Was 60* today, but felt more like the 70s. Sunny, a slight breeze. Perfect day. Glad I got out!

It was gorgeous up here too, but I couldn't get out. Supposed to be a bit colder tomorrow, but I think I'm going out anyways. Excited!

Ended up being 54, overcast, and north winds 10-15.....got chilly!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

supposed to be 49 and only a 30% chance of rain, so I got me an noonish tee time tomorrow. Grounds gonna be wet, but at least I'll get to play some. :D

Very nice day for the first week of January. Hardly any wind and around 48*.

Great weather today. It must have gotten up to the low 60s. Little breezy, but nothing wrong with warm breezes.

It's going to get up to about 51 or so today with light winds.

My best friends birthday was yesterday so today we are going for lunch and then to the golf course. He hasn't golfed in about 10 years so this should be fun! I want him to try some of the extra clubs I have here to try since his clubs are over 35 years old (Browning 440's).

Today and Tomorrow is the best weather for like the next 10 days and I'm swamped at the office, darn winter!!!

Not too bad! 75 and sunny. Oak Creek.

Steel Tappin'

It's supposed to get up to 57 tomorrow. If my buddy wants to go again, I'll be hitting the course in the PM.

Very nice day for the first week of January. Hardly any wind and around 48*.

Looks like you are having some really great weather for Jan....:D

Forecast says 75 and sunny for tomorrow in Palm Springs. Playing Shadow Ridge.

Steel Tappin'

It's supposed to get up to 57 tomorrow. If my buddy wants to go again, I'll be hitting the course in the PM.

That's about the same temp they are calling for here. 58* and not a lot of wind, but watch out on Wednesday.

Tap,Tap,Tap

There are snow flurries out my window here....:angry: I wanted to go out tomorrow...hopefully it will melt. Its supposed to be in the low 50s tomorrow.

Looks like you are having some really great weather for Jan....:D
Our course had more rounds played last week than it did all of last December/January.

It was almost 50* here in MN today, one more day until winter sets in. Suppose to be close to fifty again tomorrow, one course is even having a two man best ball tourney. Wish I could get the day off of work...

Beautiful day to be on the course here. Only 25* now, but should make 56* with 5 to 10 mph winds, just don't get much better than that.

Well, another 75 and sunny. It can be rough out here in Cali, huh?

Steel Tappin'

Our course had more rounds played last week than it did all of last December/January.
Same way here...been pretty active the past 2 months. We had snow today, but it melted off and one of my buddies called me up and we went out for nine. Not quite 40 degrees though.

Supposed to be almost 75* in Austin tomorrow. Gonna try to get out and play.

65* tomorrow here in Fort Worth. Going out to play in the mud. Been raining pretty good for two days.

Winter weather is coming. The course probably won't even be open the next few days. No snow yet, but cold.

perfecto!
55 overcast lil drizzle here and there but most importantly... wide open

65 in Georgia today and tomorrow however it ends tomorrow night. This weekend will be really cold and not sure if even the cart cover and propane heater will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back