The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, I think that would be another mistake on the long list of mistakes the Bucs owners have made.

I disagree. I think even though he wouldnt be there for 10 years the Bucs would be in a much better place like most of the teams Marty leaves. I think think hes a great coach and something the Bucs havent had for a while.

I disagree. I think even though he wouldnt be there for 10 years the Bucs would be in a much better place like most of the teams Marty leaves. I think think hes a great coach and something the Bucs havent had for a while.

They have plenty of young talent, they need to get this one right.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I'm a little confused by this, I've heard it before, can Luck not play in the system that Manning has run for so many years?

I think he was being sarcastic.

I think Luck will be really good, but I do not think there is another QB on earth that can run the Colts offense/system the way PM did.

I hear the Jags are looking at the Panthers OCordinator. I dont like this at all.

I hear the Jags are looking at the Panthers OCordinator. I dont like this at all.

Noooooooooooo

They have had great Coaches, they just tend to fire them and hire people like Raheem Morris. I always find it funny that two of the more desirable coaching candidates in Gruden and Dungy were both at oen point in time fired by the Bucs.

They have plenty of young talent, they need to get this one right.

Yes they do, they need someone who can bring order to their locker room, as Raheem was focused on being a buddy, rather than a leader.

Noooooooooooo

Evidently he is a leading candidate because we could then be owned by Shad and coached by Chud...

Don't worry, he's just one of about 6 people they've talked to or have been rumored to want to talk to.

Besides, everyone knows we're going to sign the Bronco's O-Cord as head coach after we trade Denver our next 12 1st round picks to get Tebow.

I was very impressed with Denver yesterday. As a Patriots fan I'll be very curious to see how this plays out this coming weekend. The Patriots defense has been suspect at best. If Tebow throws as well as he did over the weekend this could be a very high scoring affair.

On another note I'd like to see the Ravens get crushed, but I doubt it'll happen.

Gotta love DJ Steve Porter.

I hope it happens so he can take his turd of a kid with him so the Jets can get a real OC

That's awesome JT, thanks!!!

I'd like to see a Packers-Broncos Super Bowl.

Kevin

I'd like to see a Packers-Broncos Super Bowl.

Kevin

I am sure you would. there is NO WAY the broncos make it to a super Bowl, much less win it

Great post JT, all he does is win, lol.

I am sure you would. there is NO WAY the broncos make it to a super Bowl, much less win it

God may disagree.

Kevin

And his number will be 666.

Kevin

ouch, I dont have a comment for that as I wont touch that with a 10 foot pole

ouch, I dont have a comment for that as I wont touch that with a 10 foot pole

Well, he is a beast. lol. It's all in jest. It's about as likely as God helping him win.

Last time the Packers won a Super Bowl, and then returned, they lost to the Broncos. I'd like to see them get some revenge.

Kevin

Well, he is a beast. lol. It's all in jest. It's about as likely as God helping him win.

Last time the Packers won a Super Bowl, and then returned, they lost to the Broncos. I'd like to see them get some revenge.

Kevin

I know it was in jest. I honestly just do not see the Broncos winning again. I also didnt see them winning this game. But they sure did.

Simply awful news out of Green Bay about the son of Packers' offensive coordinator Joe Philbin, who had been missing since Saturday:
RT @jasonjwilde #Packers players have indeed been informed the body of offensive coordinator Joe Philbin's son, Michael, has been ID'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back