FS: Cleveland(s), TM, SeeMore, NC, FJ, PING, Shotmaker

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Time to send some stuff to better hoes rather than my closet and storage staff bags.

All prices are shipped CONUS via USPS Priority, I will listen to trades and offers, but that’s all I can promise there. PP is king! PM me!

Here we go....

First, a Taylormade Rescue 11 #5 (23.5) with HC and wrench: EXCELLENT condition and only a tiny bit of wear on the black face, crown and topline is pristine.

• Head-Only (w/ wrench and HC obviously though): SOLD
  • W/ KBS C-Taper S: SOLD

Next, a Cleveland FL Fairway 4W (17*) w/ C.Kua Stiff: PRISTINE condition, super clean, topline and crown are mark free. HC is included.

• SOLD

Here is a set of FootJoy "Superlites" in size 15: I got them two years ago and only wore them to the driving range once because they ended up too big, apparently I'm a 14 in golf shoes.

DSC_0011-6.jpg

DSC_0012-5.jpg

Now is a pair of Cleveland 2011 Niblicks at 42*/49* with wedge+ DG Spinners: Used, not abused. Normal wear on the black finish, the spinners feel great in em, I've just moved on and they need to as well.

• SOLD for the pair

Here are two PING EYE2 XG (2011) wedges (S-56* and L-60*): Freaking love these wedges and I waited on them FOREVER but the love of my Eidolon's and SCOR's has relegated them to a backup bag with no chance of play and they just need to go to someone who can game them....DIRT CHEAP...

• SOLD for the pair

Putter #1 is a Never Compromise Milled #4 (#9 style) at 35": Good shape, got it for a steal and you can tell its been used so it isn't perfect but there is no chatter that sticks out, especially from address.

• SOLD...just GOTTA go

Putter #2 is a SeeMore Si1 at 34" w/ Teal HC: This was aproject putter to send to SeeMore for reshaft and a steal but I do NOT need it. Some bag chatter you can see in the pics and a couple chips in the black portion of the Shaft (you can sharpie them or send to SeeMore for a cheap re-shaft like I was intending on). Not perfect shape but PERFECT for a starter SeeMore if you are wanting to try one out...a STEAL at....

• SOLD

Last is a Harrison Shotmaker in F (COMPLETE kit, SM, butt plug, wrench): Just sitting, someone should give it a whirl.

• SOLD

Last edited:
Nice stuff Jman. What flex is the C-Taper?

• Staff
  • Staff
If my Canadian friends are willing to help out wiht shipping a bit, I'll gladly mail it up north!

Holy shart those are some great prices on some great clubs. Pondering now big time.

Interested in the SeeMore. How does the insert compare in feel to the White Hot/Ice inserts?

• Staff
  • Staff
PING's are gone!

I'd take some all of it in a heartbeat, but I have no money right now :( GLWS

Sell something I need! Your prices are ridiculously low!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Sell something I need! Your prices are ridiculously low!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Haha, I'm just out to move stuff and cut THP'ers good deals Matty!

Shotmaker is SOLD.

FL and Niblicks are on hold for a THP'er (whose bag I think I'm rebuilding! hahahaha)

Make me an offer on the ski's...er...shoes good sirs!

TM Rescue and C-Taper are sold.

Size 15's are left, any decent offer will get em.

Dang Jman, congrats on all the sales. Wish I wasn't driving back to school when you posted all this but congrats to the lucky buyers!

Dang Jman, congrats on all the sales. Wish I wasn't driving back to school when you posted all this but congrats to the lucky buyers!

Haha, sorry buddy! If you need some boat like shoes, I can hook you up! LOL

Wow, great sell Jman. Looks like your stuff was in demand, glad it's going quickly.

Wow, great sell Jman. Looks like your stuff was in demand, glad it's going quickly.

Thanks Duey, I tried to price it all as low as I could and still end up with enough to scratch my itch, apparently I succeeded! haha

BOATS FOR SALE! Gotta size 15 par of BOATS here!

Haha, sorry buddy! If you need some boat like shoes, I can hook you up! LOL

Hahaha, I'd probably be able to fit both my feet in a size 15

Good God Jman, that was fast! You got some big ol' feet buddy.

Back