Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost grabbed one of those a few weeks ago. Ended up with Sony Tablet S. I haven't had any complaints about android yet on the tablet

Yeah I just wanted one for travel. And so I can look at photos I take on something other than the camera LCD screen. This one taking a microsd is perfect. :)

Really great stuff guys. I'd try other tablets!

Really great stuff guys. I'd try other tablets!

Please lets keep the banter in the banter thread.

Yeah I just wanted one for travel. And so I can look at photos I take on something other than the camera LCD screen. This one taking a microsd is perfect. :)

that's what I didn't like about the Samsung(minus the 7 inch). No SD slots of any size. Sony has a full size SD slot which works well. I planned on getting one just for travel, but I must say I have found myself using it more than my laptop now when I'm home.

Meetings have kept me away from BestBuy to this point, but I am getting in the car right now, and could have a new Galaxy Nexus in an hour or so.

Meetings have kept me away from BestBuy to this point, but I am getting in the car right now, and could have a new Galaxy Nexus in an hour or so.

those meetings must have transformed you from a cheapo to a free spender!

those meetings must have transformed you from a cheapo to a free spender!
3 year plan only $99 and my wife gets the iphone, not bad.

3 year plan only $99 and my wife gets the iphone, not bad.

3 year plan? damn I don't think I've ever seen that offered. If that's the case 99 isn't bad at all

Solid plan you got there coolbreeze. Congrats!

3 year plans suck. I hate them

Agreed, no phone will last 3 years either.

I want this:

gc2-banner2.942.442.s.jpg

upgrades throughout is interesting

No not really. It is like this:
Option 1 - no 3 year plan, pay full price for phone.
Option 2: pay full price - $100, for phone sign 2 year plan,
Option 3: pay $100 for phone,sign 3 year plan. After 2 years you can upgrade your phone for like 1/2 retail, and are locked into another 3 years.

They all suck.

No not really. It is like this:
Option 1 - no 3 year plan, pay full price for phone.
Option 2: pay full price - $100, for phone sign 2 year plan,
Option 3: pay $100 for phone,sign 3 year plan. After 2 years you can upgrade your phone for like 1/2 retail, and are locked into another 3 years.

They all suck.

yeah nevermind - they all suck

Pretty cool news from Apple today about text books in school. I think this is going to change the way students learn in the future.

Here is a video on the new stuff.

I have too many computers, need to get rid of one :(

Im not even sure where this ponder goes but here looks good, I want this Nike Fuel band thing for my new health kick Im on, wish I could figure out how much its going to be though

thumb2.jpg

Im not even sure where this ponder goes but here looks good, I want this Nike Fuel band thing for my new health kick Im on, wish I could figure out how much its going to be though

thumb2.jpg
$149.99

Im thinking this could be everything I wanted the Jawbone UP to be.

$149.99

Im thinking this could be everything I wanted the Jawbone UP to be.

Same here dude. Where did you find the price? Im going to try and pre-order one

I like that pondering.

Same here dude. Where did you find the price? Im going to try and pre-order one
Saw it on one of the press-releases that Nike put out about it today. Will see if I can find it again.

Edit; You can preorder from Nike, click here (http://www.nike.com/fuelband/) and click preorder, it says $149

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back