2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Get Together

I need super tuna up in this thread. Tuna where you at?

Thanks for the pics Doc, i'm waiting to hear from Tuna if he wants to drive down.

I sent him a message too. I am seriously keeping my fingers crossed. It looks like my dad is going to come too, so I am even more excited than I already was.

Sorry guys, it's been, well, unpleasant in Tunaville lately so golf and forums haven't been on the cards.

April sounds good. PM's will be on the way.

Lordie don't stick the good people with me. I'll be rather rusty and likely to suck.

Right on Tuna. Hope all is well!?

Tuna PM coming back at ya, we should be able to make this work.

skim alert...my wife didnt shoot me down when i mentioned this as something i wanted to do
i saw mention of 1 round being played for fhis is that it or is it multiple rounds and days?

skim alert...my wife didnt shoot me down when i mentioned this as something i wanted to do
i saw mention of 1 round being played for fhis is that it or is it multiple rounds and days?

As far as I know, the plan is to just play one day, at chambers bay with the option to replay (play 36) if you would like to.

Right on Tuna. Hope all is well!?

We're trucking ok now. Cheers to everyone who asked!

Anyways, green light by the better half has been given so I'm a go.

As far as I know, the plan is to just play one day, at chambers bay with the option to replay (play 36) if you would like to.

ah ok, thanks for the update

Great time to bring this up. Who thinks they are up for a replay? I need to get an estimate to Chambers so they can reserve our afternoon tee times.

I will be playing 36 as long as the weather is even decent. If it is bad, I will just play 18. So looking forward to this!!

We're trucking ok now. Cheers to everyone who asked!

Anyways, green light by the better half has been given so I'm a go.

Great time to bring this up. Who thinks they are up for a replay? I need to get an estimate to Chambers so they can reserve our afternoon tee times.
Well since Tuna got the go ahead it seems like we are good to go then. I'm just going to have to make sure about the weekend with the wife but there really shouldnt be too much of an issue. I would think for Tuna and I it would be pretty hard to do the replay as we would need to get back to our homes and I would have a ferry to catch. If I do the math and there is no way for me to catch the last ferry home and have to stay the night, then I might as well replay.

Do we know what time the tee times would be in theory?

I hope to still make this round. I'll know if I will be having shoulder surgery when I see the Doc on Feb 7.
If he says he needs to cut, it may only be a scope job, so I still may make it even then, but he will be making that call.

Well since Tuna got the go ahead it seems like we are good to go then. I'm just going to have to make sure about the weekend with the wife but there really shouldnt be too much of an issue. I would think for Tuna and I it would be pretty hard to do the replay as we would need to get back to our homes and I would have a ferry to catch. If I do the math and there is no way for me to catch the last ferry home and have to stay the night, then I might as well replay.

Do we know what time the tee times would be in theory?

I am so excited to hear that you guys are going to make it! Totally makes my day! First tee time is going to be 8 am, that would allow those who want to replay to do so around 1ish.

I hope to still make this round. I'll know if I will be having shoulder surgery when I see the Doc on Feb 7.
If he says he needs to cut, it may only be a scope job, so I still may make it even then, but he will be making that call.

I hope he has good news for you. I am afraid I will be looking at something similar down the line. I beat up my body when I was younger, so who knows. I really hope I get to see you!

I wanted to bump this for anyone who might not have seen as well as get an idea who is planning on replaying. I need to let them know asap!

Probably no replay for me.
Are we full on slots? I've got two guys I might try to lure into coming.

Probably no replay for me.
Are we full on slots? I've got two guys I might try to lure into coming.
Anyone is welcome. I can always request more tee times as long as there is time.

Ooh! count me in for the replay.

I will most likely not do the replay.

Should do another one of these around May/July when I'll be in Oregon :D

Can't wait to get up and play some NW golf, I'm beyond stoked.

Give us a few weeks to throw something together. I am sure at least a couple of THP'ers will be available.

Absolutely! We like to find any excuse to get together

Give us a few weeks to throw something together. I am sure at least a couple of THP'ers will be available.

Being retired/retreded and missing this "go-around" I'd definitely be there for a later go!!!:banana:
Look forward to meeting you bahester--would also be really pleased to see Tomahawk and Dr. again and any others who may show for the second meet.

Last edited:
I'd love to join you guys, but with the health challenges I'm having right now, I know I can't make a whole day commitment out of town. I hope you guys all have a great time though. :thumb:

Can't wait to get up and play some NW golf, I'm beyond stoked.

Well, when you're in Hillsboro, we can get together to play some cheap NW golf. I know all the cheap venues, haha.

If you guys are ever do a get together that's a bit more off the coast (say Spokane or Coeur D'Alene area) let me know. Going all the way to the coast is just a bit too much of a drive for me.

Living in the middle no nowhere is lame :doh:

Back