The Grammy Awards 2012 [Spoilers]

They hung out for 5 hours the other day somewhere. I heard on radio. She was late. I think it was rehearsals or something

Edit: forgot to mention it was 5 hours in Chris browns dressing room

I like that Rihanna. She's Barbadian.

Kevin

I don't watch because they don't give the awards to the right candidates. Last time I checked, popular is not the same as good. Bon Iver should win best album but he won't, Countdown by Beyonce should win best single by a female, but it won't. Tis life.

When did I become my parents? Pop music (other than Adele) is awful.

So thats what you think? You should be a judge!
I don't watch because they don't give the awards to the right candidates. Last time I checked, popular is not the same as good. Bon Iver should win best album but he won't, Countdown by Beyonce should win best single by a female, but it won't. Tis life.

Coldplay is badass. I've seen them a few times and they put on a great show. I'm a proud Coldplay homer! Chris Martin is a stud and if I could be anyone else in the world besides Phil, Lee, or George Greegan, it would be Chris Martin.

Coldplay is badass. I've seen them a few times and they put on a great show. I'm a proud Coldplay homer! Chris Martin is a stud and if I could be anyone else in the world besides Phil, Lee, or George Greegan, it would be Chris Martin.

I like some older Coldplay, but Xylo Myloto is not their best effort.

I hate Chris Martin because he married Gwyneth Paltrow without my permission.

I like some older Coldplay, but Xylo Myloto is not their best effort.

I would agree with that dude. I really would but I don't own it nor do I listen to it. I like older stuff.

Just switched it on in time to see rock performance. How the hell does M&S not win?

Just switched it on in time to see rock performance. How the hell does M&S not win?

I don't know dude. I despise the Foo FIghter's. They're like old men. Stop it already.

I don't like Maroon 5. Kind of annoy me for some reason.

That's the only one of the five I cared for.

Poor kids today though if that collection is what passes as Rock music today. Glad I grew up in the day of GnR, Metallica, and miscellaneous hair bands.

I don't hate the Foo Fighters, but Mumford and SOn's album was probably one of the top 3 albums of the year, and that was the best song off it.

That's the only one of the five I cared for.

Poor kids today though if that collection is what passes as Rock music today. Glad I grew up in the day of GnR, Metallica, and miscellaneous hair bands.

Yeah, agree. At least the FF's are kind of Rockish.

This performance now blows arse. Awful rendition of a stupid song.

Adam Levine could have at least donned a blonde wig to fit the roll better.

Yeah, agree. At least the FF's are kind of Rockish.

This performance now blows arse. Awful rendition of a stupid song.

True, Dave Grohl at least did coke with Cobain.

Back