Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Those are men's divots. Y'all wish you knew what it felt like dont ya!

I just hope I don't have a ball land in one of your divots, there's no chance of advancing it

I just hope I don't have a ball land in one of your divots, there's no chance of advancing it

Tiger Woods couldn't advance that!

Why the eff would I want to do that? I have a wonderful wife, I'm lucky I got her to stick around so I have no need for a grass toupee to attempt to pick up more.

Thanks for keeping it real Jake. That bald smooth head of yours make it oh so easy for the jokes to slide right over.

Now about that little hair ball growing under your bottom lip. I know it's your identity and all but don't be afraid to shave the soul patch.

LOL at Cookie making fun of P4B for his lack of hair or bad facial here. Seriously? Sometimes I wonder if we should have had more stringent criteria for getting in, because clearly IQ was not a prerequisite.

LOL at Cookie making fun of P4B for his lack of hair or bad facial here. Seriously? Sometimes I wonder if we should have had more stringent criteria for getting in, because clearly IQ was not a prerequisite.

Seriously! If the criteria were anymore stringent, I am not sure you would even have a Team THP.

You can admit it JB......the razor needs to find a way to get the missing spot. C'mon, you know you wanna say it. If not, I think all of Team THP should sport one.

Thanks for keeping it real Jake. That bald smooth head of yours make it oh so easy for the jokes to slide right over.

Now about that little hair ball growing under your bottom lip. I know it's your identity and all but don't be afraid to shave the soul patch.

Don't make Jake go all Michael Chiklis on your a$$.

Don't make Jake go all Michael Chiklis on your a$$.

Don't make me lookup who Michael Chiklis is!! LOL

ETA: I had to look it up. "Hey guys, it's me.....JAKE"!

It's the only spot above my shoulders that grows, the plan is to grow it so long I can use it for a comb over.

We knew long before his recent posts that he clearly wouldn't qualify if there was a test involved.

Just remember.....I'm sitting here on the flight deck waiting to be called into action if you deem any of these participants unworthy. :bashful:

LOL at Jake going with the soul patch comb over. hahahaha

Just remember.....I'm sitting here on the flight deck waiting to be called into action if you deem any of these participants unworthy. :bashful:

That would put you on Team THP. They still have a few battling that handicap requirement. When is the final cutoff for that decision, anyways?

We knew long before his recent posts that he clearly wouldn't qualify if there was a test involved.

I know, but at first you feel bad, then you feel sorry, then you just realize that despite the faux vegan, weak mustache, and lack of wit, you just have Cookie and accept the fact that he is like the "special" mascot of the Morgan Cup.

Don't make me lookup who Michael Chiklis is!! LOL

ETA: I had to look it up. "Hey guys, it's me.....JAKE"!

JB, can we add to the MC requirements that one had to be at least slightly cultured?

Look at Jersey Nate trying to weasel his way in with culture

JB, can we add to the MC requirements that one had to be at least slightly cultured?

Love it....."cultured" to you means recognizing and memorizing the names of actors that I could care less about. My definition of being "cultured" is quite different than yours.

Don't you have a lawn to cut, or staff bags to clean? He has like 25 of the damn things. Get busy and go get cultured with a Mr Clean magic eraser or something.

Love it....."cultured" to you means recognizing and memorizing the names of actors that I could care less about. My definition of being "cultured" is quite different than yours.

Don't you have a lawn to cut, or staff bags to clean? He has like 25 of the damn things. Get busy and go get cultured with a Mr Clean magic eraser or something.

While there are a few exceptions, my definition of "cultured" doesn't necessarily involve anything from Texas.

Your what?

I guess you were too busy golfing to learn how to read. Ah, I see! THAT'S how you got to a 3.2...

I was down working out tonight and punching on the bag. It was nice once again to have SethO and CB as motivation as I beating away on the punching bag. I really wish I would have had the camera set up. I was over half way thru my 8 mins I had on the timer. When the bag came flying off the holder. It actually ripped the hook right out of the hanger. It was pretty funny. That would have been a great trash talk video to get... LOL So, looks like I get to go get a new bag hanger tomorrow.

Must have been that OH craftsmanship at its finest.

Fear the Log.

Must have been that OH craftsmanship at its finest.

Fear the Frog!

Actually it had nothing to do with my craftsmanship. It ripped out of the clasp. The holder is still there, the hook is ripped out of it. So there you go Mr. Smarty Pants. The galvanized screws I used were plenty strong enough. Just had a weak holder. You know sort of like your grip.

My grip is weak. You know why? Because I dont have to strangle the club to have control of it. When we are on the first tee, and your name is called and the announcer says "that guy that says dippitydooda and fear my dog a lot" and you take that deep gulp, the hair on the back of your neck rises and you take hold of that club like, well you know....Just remember this guy has nerves of steel and you are going to be scared out of your OH mind just hoping and praying that you actually make contact.

Back