What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocketballz 3 Rescue

TC never saw a 3W he didnt like. Throw in a shaft upgrade and he's good as done. lol

I also got it for a lot less. That helped because at fifty bucks how could I not buy it? I now have six 3woods.

Sent from my forged iPad

I also got it for a lot less. That helped because at fifty bucks how could I not buy it? I now have six 3metals.

Sent from my forged iPad

lol @ the justifications. Fify buddy

lol @ the justifications. Fify buddy

I'm a bad oem'er. I know that. Sweet fify too.

Sent from my forged iPad

I purchased a G10 3wood witha VTS shaft for $49. It's in phenomenal shape. Can't wait to get her out.

Sent from my forged iPad

you and your 3 woods

you and your 3 woods

It's a problem. I'm sure some lefty THPers will see some sweet deals in the marketplace soon.

Sent from my forged iPad

It's a problem. I'm sure some lefty THPers will see some sweet deals in the marketplace soon.

Sent from my forged iPad

I love how you are a 3 Metal/Wood ho bro. It is as unique as you.

Sent from my forged iPad

Stop. Please. No more lol.

I love how you are a 3 Metal/Wood ho bro. It is as unique as you.

Thanks Seth. I find 3woods to be such a handy club to have. This one sounds awesome.

Sent from my forged iPad

Hmm, no interest in a FL then huh?

Sent from my forged iPad

Very much so. Just not enough money. You'll run me broke.

Tourstage X-Blade CB. Like new. Picked up for $500 NZD. New from Japan these were over $1,000 USD!

Happy now :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Seth. I find 3woods to be such a handy club to have. This one sounds awesome.

Sent from my forged iPad

Have you received your RBZ yet? I remember you hit your SF about as far as I hit my driver.

Nike black and white belt from ebay.........

Officially finished the order for a Talamonti for the RBZ. I really just don't like the stock shaft for some reason.

25.00 and being able to do my own club work are awesome.

Have you received your RBZ yet? I remember you hit your SF about as far as I hit my driver.

No, I cancelled the order bro. I am a terrible oem'er.

Sent from my forged iPad

I purchased a G10 3wood witha VTS shaft for $49. It's in phenomenal shape. Can't wait to get her out.

Sent from my forged iPad

Jeebus....$65 wasn't cheap enough so you bargained them down to $49? You know, golf shop owners have to eat, too!

Jeebus....$65 wasn't cheap enough so you bargained them down to $49? You know, golf shop owners have to eat, too!

Apparently it was a consignment piece $49 was the sellers bottom dollar. I guess the manager at the shop didn't have to tell me that. I can't wait to hit it outside.

Sent from my forged iPad

Retiring my old friend that I have been using for 15 years Wilson Staff putter and will now be using a Odyssey back strike two ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back