Check out Bubba with the early lead.

THP Contest - Wi and Laird

Yahoo starts are:
Choi.................Donald
Clark, Van Pelt...Wilson, Day
Senden.............Byrd

I have guys from 8 different countries on my team which is awesome :clap:

This doesn't sound good, from Twitter:
"Due to wind gusts and for safety reasons, @NTrustOpen officials decide not to send standard bearers out with the groups this afternoon."

"Due to wind gusts and for safety reasons, @NTrustOpen officials decide not to send standard bearers out with the groups this afternoon."

thats why Overton is 2 over. I knew it was something

Kinda surprised they are letting them continue to play then...

Andres Romero is now down to +2 but Na is also +2. Not good. But yay for Justin Rose at -1.

It doesn't look crazy windy on the preview show. Par 4 10th is 285 to the front, should be a fun hole to watch.

--
tapatalk

I have Chris Stroud and YE Yang as my two for the contest... Justin Rose as tiebreaker. Had to pick outside of the box a bit, to separate myself.

I have him on the bench... facepalm.

haha I for once have the leader as one of my starters, Im sure it wont be for long though

Erm, my team isn't looking good. This may end poorly.

and just like that Bubba is -2 and my team sucks.

Did anyone else try to get a free R11S? All you had to do was enter in on twitter, I said what the heck and tried

Glad I have KJ starting, but wow, really Mr. Wagner? +5? I guess that mustache isn't doing you so well now.

If you search the tag you can see who the first 11 were.

I never win anything but I figured what the heck why not keep trying haha

Man, I want Freddie Couples' swing.

Hard to believe Freddy's only won 15 times. Jeebus, the kikuyu talk has already started.

Sent from my forged iPad

Phil pushes it left. I wonder what shaft he's using in that Razr Fit.

Camilo is just going to sit back and wait.

Lol.....I told you.....turd!

Sent from my forged iPad

We all take chances, never said they would pay off haha. Deep down I still believe, actually might be more want to believe than believing.

We all take chances, never said they would pay off haha. Deep down I still believe, actually might be more want to believe than believing.

I hear ya man. He has the fire power to come back strong.

Sent from my forged iPad

Back