Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really????? Because I quite fancy that list. There's a reason UofA players play in the NBA.

... Turds

Beast mode from tapatalk

I love Lebron!

Can i post in here now?

Sent from my forged iPad

The Juggernaut that is the new orleans hornets might be putting a setback to the linsanity tonite...im just hoping jeremy can pull off the turnover triple double.

The Juggernaut that is the new orleans hornets might be putting a setback to the linsanity tonite...im just hoping jeremy can pull off the turnover triple double.

Wow, I thought the Knicks were playing an NBA game tonight. Turns out they just played the Hornets. Lin almost had double-digit turnovers, but not nearly enough assists for the triple-double. :(

Lol @ Lamar Odom. Goes to the Mavs and suddenly he sucks. Mavs got screwed over.

I have the NBA on for the first time in a decade. Which one is Lin?

Kevin

I have the NBA on for the first time in a decade. Which one is Lin?

Kevin

The Asian one. He also has "Lin" on the back of his jersey.

Lin is the one that isn't black. Odom does suck. What a terrible move signing that stiff.

But the Mavs have VInceanity and Brendan Wright dude. Tarheels!

Yeah, Lin sucks.

I think he just dunked after stealing the ball from one of those other fellows. Great elevation.

Kevin

Carter sucks. I think the beard is too heavy for his old legs. He looks confused.

I think he just dunked after stealing the ball from one of those other fellows. Great elevation.

Kevin

I like how there's a live cam in some CHinese restaurant in CHina Town. LOL

But the Mavs have VInceanity and Brendan Wright dude. Tarheels!

Yeah, Lin sucks.

Lin doesn't suck. He just turns it over too much. He's a great scorer though.

The Mavs must feel stupid for letting Chandler go and getting Odom. Chandler >>>>>> Odom when Odom is not in the triangle.

And he also dishes and scores. You can't be the best in every statistical category. He wins dude. Plain and simple.

Four turnovers for the PG is not that bad. Lol @ odom and his air balls.

At least Lamar gets to go home to a Kardashian. Oh wait, he got the fat one. Never mind.

Damaikis, you just hate everyone but Lebron. It's funny. Some random Asian dude brings the Knicks back from the dead and you rip him apart. He handles the ball a lot more than Lebron. You realize that right?

Novack played for Marquette. He shoots from outside like I used to.

Swish!

Kevin

Four turnovers for the PG is not that bad. Lol @ odom and his air balls.

Yeah. But 9 is.

For the record, I don't hate Lin. I just hate how everyone makes him into a deity. He's really good. But there's other great players out there who have been great for longer than 7 or 8 games. I hope Lin can keep it up for a long time.

Lebron is overrated. Wade should never let him have the ball. Wade played for Marquette.

Kevin

Novack played for Marquette. He shoots from outside like I used to.

Swish!

Kevin

He was dang good in College. I reckon Marquette's pretty good this year too. They play tough ball. I like that.

He was dang good in College. I reckon Marquette's pretty good this year too. They play tough ball. I like that.

That coach works them like dogs. Doesn't kill them though, so Damaikis wouldn't like him. They're tough as nails.

Kevin

My gawd put Odom back on the bench he's building houses with all those bricks.

Novak from Lin. Swish! Esox style.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back