JF

Reaction score
I met a guy yesterday who had a jacket that said "The Iceman." He said he had been given that jacket 15 years ago by his dad because he ran a marathon in 2:53 in 27* air. Since he was The Iceman before me, I knew I couldn't call myself TheIcemann any more because I dislike copying others, and he had accomplished something cool... Well, I really didn't want to be "AnIcemann" or "NotTheRealIcemann" so I decided to put my first name into my name. Hey everyone, I'm Jack! I might be new here...

LOL, welcome to the forum Jack!

Cool name IceJack

I'm not really in the market for a forum name changer, but GLWS.

Kevin

Welcome to the forum. I knew a guy named IceJack once....

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Cool new name. GLWS

Why hello there! Welcome to THP, IceJack.

Oh crap, I am confused now.....

GLWS.....but I am not interested.

Oh crap, I am confused now.....

GLWS.....but I am not interested.

Apparently he sees it as a bad thing that I post GLWS in the marketplace on ~4/10 sales.

Apparently he sees it as a bad thing that I post GLWS in the marketplace on ~4/10 sales.
Everyone sees it as a bad thing. And it was more like 9 out of 10 threads.

I like the name change. Good reason too.

Hello again IceJack

Whatever dude. If it's really that big a deal I don't need to do it anymore.
New name, same attitude.

You don't need to do it anymore because the site owner mentioned i several times as well as numerous forum members talking about it in the rant thread.

And don't say "whatever" to me, thanks.

Sorry JB, couldn't hold it.

New name, same attitude.

You don't need to do it anymore because the site owner mentioned i several times as well as numerous forum members talking about it in the rant thread.

And don't say "whatever" to me, thanks.

Sorry JB, couldn't hold it.

What page of the rant thread can this be found on?

Edit: Found it on 111. You could have simply told me not to do that two months ago...

this was just the other day...

It's a slick rangefinder. GLWS. And you need pics.

There is a picture.
You do not need to comment on every sale in the marketplace. I am not meaning to be rude or come down on you, but the GLWS line is not needed in every sales thread. Thanks for understanding.

What page of the rant thread can this be found on?

Edit: Found it on 111. You could have simply told me not to do that two months ago...
Drop it.

Relax guys. Smalls was a little harsh but I think NottheRealIcemanJack gets it now. No more GLWS posts. Let's hug it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this was just the other day...

Yes, lesson learned. I get the point. And for some reason my laptop did not show the pictures! To this moment I cannot see them from my laptop but I can from my desktop.

Relax guys. Smalls was a little harsh but I think NottheRealIcemanJack gets it now. No more GLWS posts. Let's hug it out.

Thank you.

I was a little easy IMO.

At any rate. It's dropped.

LMAO... nice. you know I was wonderin who you were in another thread. Welcome to the forum Jack (if that is your name)

Alex

I was a little easy IMO.

At any rate. It's dropped.

10-4. We can still hug it out. No? Ok. Fist bumps all around instead.

LMAO... nice. you know I was wonderin who you were in another thread. Welcome to the forum Jack (if that is your name)

Alex

Haha sorry for the confusion... And yes, that is my name.

Back