Contest - adidas Golf & THP Makeover Your Closet

GL you Sergio/DJ guys...looks like thats the ticket...only who will finish higher.

Another here for sergio and dj. Thought i was out of it the way garcia played before today.

I went Dustin Johnson then Sergio

They tied, does that mean random pick between DJ/sergio picks?
Just curious

I had Day and Laird, BOOOOOO lol.

I had DJ and Sergio, with DJ as my Tie Breaker. I could really use some new threads, Ive went from a 38 waist to a 32 and from XL shirts to M shirts....

I'm guessing the Wheel of Destiny will be involved in some way.

There are over 1000 entries, so it may take a full day to get through them all, but we should be able to announce the winner tomorrow.

I really wanted to win this one, I'm gonna be so jealous of the winner. This is an awesome prize!

I really wanted to win this one, I'm gonna be so jealous of the winner. This is an awesome prize!

Ya, this is gonna be awesome! I really wanted this one or the KBS shafts. I should start praying now lol
'

There are over 1000 entries, so it may take a full day to get through them all, but we should be able to announce the winner tomorrow.

THP, we understand. Thanks for the hard work and the opportunity to participate. I was out of it from the word go. Best of luck to the other 1,000+ entries.

I had DJ and Charlie Wi. Thought Charlie would stay hot for another week. WRONG!

Just wait until the next one

Ya, this is gonna be awesome! I really wanted this one or the KBS shafts. I should start praying now lol
'

I'm guessing the Wheel of Destiny will be involved in some way.

With over 1000 entries I won't be surprise, man that's a ton of looking

What was Dustin doing on the 18th, thinned!

I can't believe that happened!

I had DJ and Sergio with Sergio in the tiebreaker. So, I'm kind of glad DJ thinned it haha

With over 1000 entries I'm sure there were quite a few that picked Sergio and DJ and had one or the other as their tie-breaker. They might just have to throw all of the correct guesses into a hat and draw one out. I went Sergio/Rose. Almost went DJ instead of Rose, but he hardly ever has two top finishes in a row so I didn't expect Johnson to do so well. DJ definitely needs to learn how to finish though, its the same thing every time..."DJ headed into final round with a shot at victory only to sputter through the last round"

Man....I missed this.

I had DJ and Sergio with Jason Day as the tie breaker. I thought we had to pick someone other than the 2 we already picked for that, whelp.

I had Sergio and Dustin with Dustin as the tie breaker. Surely someone (or a lot of people) had Sergio as the tie breaker.

EDIT: Definitely out! At least one person (on this page) picked Sergio.

wasn't even aware that 1 of the 2 that were picked could have been the tiebreaker. ah well....

I had DJ and Day, guess day isn't starting off hot this year.

I would think anyone who had Sergio and DJ are all in the mix because the tiebreaker is kinda cancelled out since they both tied for 4th, I think?

Any update with the contest?

Back