Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

2 things I like about this video:
1. Lefty sinks a monster putt
2. The guy rolling around on the ground after the putt makes me LOL.

My wife and I noticed that as well, yesterday. It was hilarious!

Saw it yesterday. Too funny.
TapAhoy!

I've seen Keegan play in the past, and never before have I seen him spit and drool on himself as much as he did Sunday. That was absolutely disgusting.

Also, can you imagine playing in his group with that pre shot routine? Wow...

Aside from that, I really enjoyed watching the rest of the golf. Wish Phil could have pulled it off though.

The guy rolling around on the ground will never, ever, top this guy.

[video=youtube;0Br6S-_IZ-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Br6S-_IZ-s[/video]

Just saw that Keegan tweeted this about 30 minutes ago:

Id like to apologize for my spitting It's like a reflex,I don’t even know I’m doing it, but it's a longtime habit I’ve got to try to conquer

Just saw that Keegan tweeted this about 30 minutes ago:

Id like to apologize for my spitting It's like a reflex,I don’t even know I’m doing it, but it's a longtime habit I’ve got to try to conquer

Admitting the problem is the first step...

There's a Tiger joke to be made about Keegan spitting so much.

Hope you guys are happy now. What a joke, this is a total non-issue that did not warrant any attention. His mind will likely all on this and not his golf game, lets hope he puts this aside and continues his good play as of late.

Hope you guys are happy now. What a joke, this is a total non-issue that did not warrant any attention. His mind will likely all on this and not his golf game, lets hope he puts this aside and continues his good play as of late.

Poor professional golfer making millions of dollars! Even he said it's something he needs to work on. Hopefully it makes him better and it makes more people want to see him in contention, as opposed to wishing he wasn't so they didn't have to watch that for a Sunday afternoon. Stop taking it so personally. No one here is out to get Keegan. In fact, most of us like him and pull for him, but watching him globber loogies all over himself was a bit much.

Poor professional golfer making millions of dollars! Even he said it's something he needs to work on. Hopefully it makes him better and it makes more people want to see him in contention, as opposed to wishing he wasn't so they didn't have to watch that for a Sunday afternoon. Stop taking it so personally. No one here is out to get Keegan. In fact, most of us like him and pull for him, but watching him globber loogies all over himself was a bit much.

QFT. Nobody here hates Keegan. If it's enough to warrant an apology from him on Twitter, than that is something to pay attention to.

2 things I like about this video:
1. Lefty sinks a monster putt
2. The guy rolling around on the ground after the putt makes me LOL.

That was one of the first things I noticed after the putt...thought it was hilarious!

The guy rolling around on the ground will never, ever, top this guy.

[video=youtube;0Br6S-_IZ-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Br6S-_IZ-s[/video]

Only because there was no water around. That dude was hilarious!

No doubt. I bet you had an awesome day out there.

Great day for sure. It was my first tournament that I've ever attended. Amazing how accessible golfers are and how that contrasts with every other sport I've watched. I walked with to the clubhouse just behind Fowler.. And passed by Petterson on his way up as well.

Just a great overall experience compared to other sporting events.

I was on the hill at 18 when keegan and phil birdied. Amazing vibe. Even Moulder got in on it by making his putt.

Some members got snooty with the crowd at 14 after the tournament was over.. But I guess snooty members go along with the country club scene. It was crazy to see them on the course not 10 mins after the end of the round..

Tappin..

I'm not satisfied with a Twitter apologize. I think he should come on THP and apologize to the members for salivaing up our tournament banter yesterday. He was slobberier than a bulldog. But less adorable.

Kevin

I'm not satisfied with a Twitter apologize. I think he should come on THP and apologize to the members for salivaing up our tournament banter yesterday. He was slobberier than a bulldog. But less adorable.

Kevin

TC gets to hold the mic while wearing the Gorton's Fisherman getup.

Kevin

TBH, I'd rather have a slobbering Keegan than a slobbering bulldog.

TBH, I'd rather have a slobbering Keegan than a slobbering bulldog.
To be fair, I have an English Bulldog, and he doesnt slobber as much as Keegan. And, I am being serious.

Back