Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lin had 17 and 9 tonight. 2 steals and darn if he didn't turn it over 4 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is so the second coming! Huge career moving forward

He is so the second coming! Huge career moving forward

I'm curious to see how he reacts when the league adjusts to him. Although I hate the Knicks, I find it impossible to not cheer for this kid.

I'm excited to see him and Kyrie battle it out in the rising stars game.

Tap before talk.

I'm curious to see how he reacts when the league adjusts to him. Although I hate the Knicks, I find it impossible to not cheer for this kid.

I'm excited to see him and Kyrie battle it out in the rising stars game.

Tap before talk.

I think they're adjusting now. Teams are starting to trap him and he's gotta make a play or get rid of the ball. If they play together, Lin won't need to drop over 20 a game for them to win IMO. Say what you want about Melo but he's a natural scorer and JR Smith can be a beast.

I'm on the bandwagon!

Spurs? We're talking about the NBA not the San Antonio 40 and over league!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone hasn't been paying attention. I think they have two players over 30. Maybe 3.

Someone hasn't been paying attention. I think they have two players over 30. Maybe 3.

Haha I was attempting to make fun of Duncan and Parker but I honestly don't even know how old they are.

Are those the ones that needed a night off? Wish I could have gotten some money on that game right before tip off

Are those the ones that needed a night off? Wish I could have gotten some money on that game right before tip off
That was a scheduled night off for Timmy and TP, you wouldn't have made much everyone knew they were sitting.

Spurs... are they a little bit too old? I think OKC got a better chance....

I just dont get the 'Spurs are too old' thing. The Mavs were running Kidd, Terry, Marion, Dirk, and Peja with a splash of Brian Cardinal last year and i think they ended up ok.
Im not saying i think the Spurs will take it down this year, but age is gonna have nothing to do with it either way.

Haha I was attempting to make fun of Duncan and Parker but I honestly don't even know how old they are.

I thin Parker is only 27, maybe 28.

What people forget about the Spurs is they have the size this year to go all the way. Last years weakness was perfectly exploited by Memphis with randolph and gasol, but with Tiago coming along he has become a good fit with Timmy. plus the Spurs are deep, one of the deepest teams in the league.

Linsanty vs Heat, here we go!

Tough first half for Lin tonight. Best defense he's faced by far and its showing. Suprisingly, the knicks are still hanging around in this one though....at times its even looked like Melo and Amare are trying on defense, which is weird.

Yea Lin was a little sloppy in the first half. Hopefully he can step his game up in the second.

B-Diddy should probably stick to layups and closing out games, he's off. Amare is doing alright though, he's the only source of light they've had so far other then that buzzer beater Melo just threw up.

But like it was mentioned theyre still very much in this game. As long as Lin is keeping everyone involved and dishing the ball he doesnt need to score a lot.

But like it was mentioned theyre still very much in this game. As long as Lin is keeping everyone involved and dishing the ball he doesnt need to score a lot.

Yep. He has got to do a better job holding on to the ball though. Good teams like Miami will punish you on turnovers. They have 6 fastbreak points and 10 points total off of his turnovers alone at the half.

Yep. He has got to do a better job holding on to the ball though. Good teams like Miami will punish you on turnovers. They have 6 fastbreak points and 10 points total off of his turnovers alone at the half.

Damaikis is that you? lol

Damaikis is that you? lol

Hahahahah. That was a good one, but he does need to take care of the ball better.

Lin has these guys right where he wants them.

Down 10, 2 and a half minutes on the clock, now would be a good time to go Linsane in the membrane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back