The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was 18, I got a DWI in my underwear and a truckers hat from my local bank. True story. The embarrasing aspect of this story is, I was wearing a net back hat before the fad of wearing a net back hat had came back in style. To this day, I still have no idea why I was driving in my underwear. I hope I had a good time.

It's 10am on a Friday and reading through the beer talk already makes me want a beer. Or a nutmeg infused muffin.

It's 10am on a Friday and reading through the beer talk already makes me want a beer. Or a nutmeg infused muffin.

Mmm, beer! We have blue skies and sun here in Stockholm. Makes me want to sit outside with a cold one and enjoy the weather! Melt snow, MELT!

Mmm, beer! We have blue skies and sun here in Stockholm. Makes me want to sit outside with a cold one and enjoy the weather! Melt snow, MELT!

It's suspiciously nice here, too. To heck with it, I'm signing up for the i20 testing. Although I promise not to do it drunk.

It's suspiciously nice here, too. To heck with it, I'm signing up for the i20 testing. Although I promise not to do it drunk.

Calm before the storm? This Friday might end interesting? What more can you do drunk that you shouldn't today... As long as you don't drive I reckon!

Tappin' for world peace!

Fountain Mt Dew is the best hangover cure I've found. No idea how it works so well, but it does. Its currently helping cure me of a Boulevard Pale Ale hangover I got while watching hoops at the bar last night. Man does that stuff give you the farts too.

I have no idea what a net back hat is

#confused

I have no idea what a net back hat is

#confused

I'm thinking one of those trucker-style hats with that white mesh? Maybe?

I have a few Net Back Hats in my car I reckon.

I have a few Net Back Hats in my car I reckon.

When and where do you wear them? When you're serving lunch at the elementary school?

yes...

I think he meant mesh back hats but I'm not certain. I'm sticking with wet back hat. It's much cooler.

yes...

I think he meant mesh back hats but I'm not certain. I'm sticking with wet back hat. It's much cooler.

Is this what you speak of?

images

My favorite trucker style is the TM hat from ebayer willpga from south Carolina.

My captain just pulled a One-T in the i20 signup thread. LMAO

Not necessarily... Him and One-T may be signing up just to boost the total #s of signups...

Not necessarily... Him and One-T may be signing up just to boost the total #s of signups...

Was about to say this. One-T had explained it earlier in the thread.

Everyone should Cookie. Lets show Ping how excited we are about this.

Everyone should Cookie. Lets show Ping how excited we are about this.

Oh, I am excited at what they are doing but I just thought that the article basically said we were not eligible so we should not sign up. I still showed my support via Facebook and Twitter to PING the morning it was announced.

Was about to say this. One-T had explained it earlier in the thread.

I didn't see his explanation, just figured that was his reason. I hope the 3 chosen testers are ready to bring it with this testing. This could be the start of a serious bond with THP.

I think it's getting plenty of "numbers" and clearly states not for Morgan cup guys. I guess the intention is good but I think it's pretty clear.

Oh, I am excited at what they are doing but I just thought that the article basically said we were not eligible so we should not sign up. I still showed my support via Facebook and Twitter to PING the morning it was announced.

I tend to sign up for everything. They know who is not eligible. Ping can come in and see X amount of people signed up to try and test. The higher the X, maybe more opportunities. Heck I put in my signup that I play the i20's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back