Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

I don't like bitter TC, bring back angry funny TC that guys funny. I think Rors beats Mahan like a red headed step child. This things over by 15, Rory wants number 1 in the world.

Sorry dude. I'm gutted right now. Watching Rory get all those lucky bounces and draining fifty footers exhausted me.

I think Rory gets it done too.

Sent from my forged iPad

I don't even are about this any more.

Sent from my forged iPad

Now you know how most of the homers have felt since November of '09 :beat-up:

I don't like bitter TC, bring back angry funny TC that guys funny. I think Rors beats Mahan like a red headed step child. This things over by 15, Rory wants number 1 in the world.

I agree. I don't think it will go even close to 18. Rory just needs to get the 3-year old that jinxed him (on 15? or 16?) out of his mind, and get back to playing #1 golf, like he has been doing all week.

TC statement = agreed
Rory statement = agreed

Sorry dude. I'm gutted right now. Watching Rory get all those lucky bounces and draining fifty footers exhausted me.

I think Rory gets it done too.

Sent from my forged iPad
I can understand that, I just think when Rory gets on a roll there is nobody in the world that can beat him. He has that extra gear that Tigger used to have.

Now you know how most of the homers have felt since November of '09 :beat-up:

Good point. Keeping it real.

Sent from my forged iPad

Nick Faldo > Johnny Miller

how uninteresting is this consolation match? anyone know if westwood would be #2 or #3 if his wins the consolation?

how uninteresting is this consolation match? anyone know if westwood would be #2 or #3 if his wins the consolation?

My guess is he stays number 3.

Rory is in the finals and if he wins he jumps to 1, but if he losses, he stays at 2.

I just hope he destroys that loser from Wisconsin.

Sent from my forged iPad

Rory's threads for final match = amazing.

Well I'm back. I was hoping to see Rory and Westy still slugging it out but apparently Westy didn't have the punch in him today. Mahan is going to get it done and I'm going shopping for a flat billed PING cap.

Well I'm back. I was hoping to see Rory and Westy still slugging it out but apparently Westy didn't have the punch in him today. Mahan is going to get it done and I'm going shopping for a flat billed PING cap.
I missed you, don't leave again.

Puttin4bird I challenge you to a duel of avatars!

Church was great. The kids behaved themselves so we got to go out for tacos afterwards. I tried to call TC but well he wouldn't take my call. He's angry.

I'm here for the day now.
Was Tmex there? I love taco's, but don't go to church, I might if there were taco's served by Tmex though.

Was Tmex there? I love taco's, but don't go to church, I might if there were taco's served by Tmex though.
No tacos at church. We got those afterwards. No Tmex either. Plus this wasn't real Mexican like Tmex is, this was Taco Johns, basically a small step up from Taco Bell. Many of you don't know anything about Taco Johns....it's great stuff!

I already miss Faldo.

Church was great. The kids behaved themselves so we got to go out for tacos afterwards. I tried to call TC but well he wouldn't take my call. He's angry.

I'm here for the day now.

I don't want to talk to anyone about the golf. Sorry. You did miss the sickest televised shank I've ever seen.

Sent from my forged iPad

Rory taking it.

Oakley > Sundogs

I prefer Sundogs. In College I used to manage a Sunglass Hut and Oakleys are the most overrated turds on the market.

Sent from my forged iPad

I prefer Sundogs. In College I used to manage a Sunglass Hut and Oakleys are the most overrated turds on the market.

Sent from my forged iPad
I prefer sonoran dogs.

I don't want to talk to anyone about the golf. Sorry. You did miss the sickest televised shank I've ever seen.

Sent from my forged iPad

QFT. Shank was awesome, just searched but can't find a clip of it online yet.

You should try HotButtered, very nice line from Brazil

Sent from my forged iPad

Back