The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Man Charl needs to pick it up. +2 thru 6 is no good.

Ugly out there, looking forward to watching the coverage shortly. These afternoon tee times are definitely not scoring.

Just got a quick glance but looks like TW may be rolling the Scotty again. Did I see that right?

Team Hackers tapping!

Just got a quick glance but looks like TW may be rolling the Scotty again. Did I see that right?

Team Hackers tapping!

I know he switched back to the PING blackout grip

Team Hackers tapping!

I didn't think so. I thought I read that he was still rolling his Method.

15 gets another water ball, what will the count be this week?

I think you're right. They mentioned it on Golf Central as well, with a PING grip on it like he used to have on his Scotty.

Yeah I read that Tigger was trying to find a putter that the ball came off with the same speed as his old Scotty. So I assumed he had a Method. Back to back birdies for him which is cool.

RF's shoes hurt my eyes everytime they have him on screen, ugh.

Who is that guy that ate David Duval?

someone just yelled Mashed Potatoes when Tiger teed off. Oddly enough Duval's ears just perked up

someone just yelled Mashed Potatoes when Tiger teed off. Oddly enough Duval's ears just perked up

Hahahaha. Remind me to give you rep for that when I get back to my computer.

Is he at the top of the leaderboard again? Not sure who that guy is but he's wicked.

Currently at even par. I mean he's beating that physical specimen Lee Westwood right now

Currently at even par. I mean he's beating that physical specimen Lee Westwood right now
He's doing his best to show up at the 2012 THP Outing "Dress Like a Pro" contest as Lumpy man, give him a break.

He's doing his best to show up at the 2012 THP Outing "Dress Like a Pro" contest as Lumpy man, give him a break.

if that's the case he better hit the treadmill because I think he overshot his goal lol
I still love Duval, I would love to see him become relevant again.

if that's the case he better hit the treadmill because I think he overshot his goal lol

FAT chance he does that, though.

I figure its ever 2-3 years he finds himself near the leaderboard on the weekend with a chance. So it could be this year.

Thats funny right there man, the announcers just said that Duval looks to have lost a liitle weight over the last couple of months, I wonder just how big that he had become.

Jeebus Tigger is a bad putter. Pathetic really. How do you throw that one 4-5 feet past? What a clown.

And he misses the comebacker. Tigger may not come off of the bench for me unless he snaps out of this.

He's getting fat on purpose dude. Remember when he went all Cookie and got real skinny? He kept getting injured because of how hard he was working out etc so now he must be doing the polar opposite. Imagine how fun it would be to just eat like a pig 3 and 4 times a day not caring how fat you get? That would be awesome. I'd weigh 4 bills inside of 6 months man.

He's hitting it fine, but the dude really needs a belly putter. I'll give him lessons with it. Maybe then he'll win.

Back