Brand Ho... are you one?

Just look at the sig and decide for yourself...

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

My old bag was a brand ho one. It was fun for a while, but then it got boring. Felt like it was more a brand than clubs i was gaming. Dont think i will go back to a one brand bag again.

I'm an absolute brand ho. Pre Morgan Cup my bag was all Callaway except for a Vokey wedge.

Post Morgan Cup my bag will continue to be all Callaway

My bag consist of whatever deals I find and friend's "old" equipment. So far I have, Adams, Callaway, Taylormade, Nike, TEE, Dunlop... I've always tried to avoid a one brand bag but didn't expect to have a trade-in bin.

My old bag was a brand ho one. It was fun for a while, but then it got boring. Felt like it was more a brand than clubs i was gaming. Dont think i will go back to a one brand bag again.

This is what I started the thread for. I have just recently purchased/updated my whole kit within the last month and it has turned out to be all Taylormade (cept for another SeeMore and Bstone balls that I always use).
Now it's definitely NOT buyers remorse, BUT, I had that exact thought of me playing a brand over a club. It's hard to explain... I love the gear and it performs a lot better than any of my past gear has. I know what i'm trying to get at, but can't find the words. Carry on. lol.

As I said earlier, it performed the best during testing so it made the bag. If it was to happen again, I wouldn't mind.

By the way, your unloved Adams a12 #2 worked out marvelously for me this afternoon.

Lol I didn't even hit it. Didn't like the 3 so didn't bother lol. Glad it worked for you

Driver? Irons are Mizzy's, wedges and hybo's are Cleveland, putter at the moment is Ping and ball is Bridgestone.

Do any of you have fact-based reasons as to why you love and hate your favorite sports teams other than they are the team closest geographically to you? Well I don't exactly have a fact based reason to hate Nike. Started hating their shoes then I started hating their golf clubs. Purely an opinion.

I started out as a TM ho then switched to a Calloway ho now I am a TM ho for driver fairway and hybrid. I have TM in the bag along with odyssey putter maltby irons and some Vokey wedges.

I lefty tapped that!

No...I'm pretty open...:act-up:

What does sports teams have to do with this thread

Do any of you have fact-based reasons as to why you love and hate your favorite sports teams other than they are the team closest geographically to you? Well I don't exactly have a fact based reason to hate Nike. Started hating their shoes then I started hating their golf clubs. Purely an opinion.

With all brands being somewhat similar in performance, it is brand preference in most cases. We should do a "blind taste test"... :D

I am all over the board.

Cobra, Cleveland (mashie's and putter), TaylorMade, Titleist, Nike, Adidas shoes.

I have brands I won't use rather than ones I insist on using (none of them are for particulalrly sensible reasons)
Adams - Don't like the logo and reminds me of a cheap clothing chain in UK
Nike - Soccer manufacturer
Srixon - Stupid name (although I do quite like the AD333 ball)

What does sports teams have to do with this thread

(This was last night) People were asking if I had a specific reason why I hated Nike. So I'm asking if they have a specific reason why they cheer for whoever they cheer for.

I lean towards TM because they have always put out products that I like and that work for me. In my earlier years I was all about Callaway. But now it doesn't really matter. Whomever puts out the best equipment that works for me is what I'm going to go with. I use Cleveland wedges because I think they make the best wedges for my game. I haven't ever been a fan of TM weges.

(This was last night) People were asking if I had a specific reason why I hated Nike. So I'm asking if they have a specific reason why they cheer for whoever they cheer for.

I cheer for whoever is winning:alien:

Well, I'm sure going to look like one in a couple months after I'm all SRI, but not really. I will play, and have played, just about everything out there. I have a few companies that I'm drawn to I guess, but I think most of us are the same way deep down. Doesn't stop me from giving everything a fair shot. I tend to gravitate towards the underdogs, but I'll admit that some of that may be the fact they can cost less and I'm really a tightwad.

The longer I do something, the more I don't really understand brand loyalty. I understand brand confidence, but not necessarily brand loyalty.

In a world where all the top OEM's spend massive amounts of money on R&D, you know that they are all going to produce very good equipment.

Also, if you want to compare major wins and that kind of thing, Wilson is the best iron manufacturer to ever exist.

I'm probably worse than 99% of the rest....love Taylormade...named my 3 yr old daughter Taylor....sickness I tell you.

Back