The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

What in the C is up with RMac?? Dude is slacking on team KMac. And so is that spittin dragon Keegan.

Still doing better than Keegan. I think TMex put some bad juju on him.

The wind is howling boys. Welcome to PGA Nat'l Rors and Keegs. How dumb are those nicknames?

LOL @ the spitting dragon!

Since when did Rose become a good wind player? I dont really care I reckon if he stays in first place for Team Kmac

Anyone else see Yang motioning for Stenson's ball to come on after Henrik's putt came up short? Yang should have read our "Things That Irritate You" thread.

I can only imagine how fast those greens are right now! The rough looks a bit thicker than last May too.

Speaking of irritating things on the golf course, Sabaweenie and his cowgirl hat. That is all.

Speaking of irritating things on the golf course, Sabaweenie and his cowgirl hat. That is all.

Beat me to it. He looks like such a wuss.

Tap,Tap,Tap

3 for 3 birdies in Rory, Keegan, Stanley group.

I hate to defend that DBag, but he wears it because he had cancer and a wide brimmed hat goes a long way protection wise.

Don't blame him a bit, its the smart thing to do. I wear one too, with a men's cut.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I hate to defend that DBag, but he wears it because he had cancer and a wide brimmed hat goes a long way protection wise.

Alright, understandable. Yet Greg Norman's hat looks SO much better than Sabbo's.

Finally! They've been group suck all day today.

I know it. Keegan with a great shot on 15 as well. Maybe the group will turn it around for the last few holes.

How Is it supposed to protect him?

I want to go back. I love the Champions course, without a doubt my favorite course I've played.

Don't blame him a bit, its the smart thing to do. I wear one too, with a men's cut.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I got me one also Duey. In fact you put me on to the Australian soaker hat, which is the best sun protection out there IMO. I've had two basal cell carcinomas removed.

I can't stand Sabbatini's hat. It looks like he is trying to be a Liberace/Walker Texas Ranger hybrid.

Glad your liking it, I need a darker one like you got. They actually sell them in the proshop at this tournament.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Wow, Keegan lips out and shows Rory the exact line...of course Rors buries the putt. Both are starting to get warmer now.

Wow, Keegan lips out and shows Rory the exact line...of course Rors buries the putt. Both are starting to get warmer now.

I thought Keegan's had dropped for sure.

haha. I see now.

Truth. Greg Norman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sabboweenie

It keeps the sun off his skin.

I should've thought of that. I can see now that wearing that thing is probably not as stupid as it looks.

I should've thought of that. I can see now that wearing that thing is probably not as stupid as it looks.

It is probably the particular style that he is wearing. Greg Norman is a pimp in his.

Ouch, DLIII with two chunked chips in a row.

It is probably the particular style that he is wearing. Greg Norman is a pimp in his.

It's prob more me, everything about the guy makes my skin crawl, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Back