THP Newsletter - March 2012

Just got and read the newsletter now. I have to say I'm not a fan of those shoes. I really look forward to the Tour Van and putter cover though. Those are awesome. And I've heard good things about Polara balls so that should be interesting. Plus those pills look like a cool idea as well.

Ok, so the more I read about this NUUN product, the more I want to try it. Had never even heard of it before I read the THP! newsletter this morning. Great variety of flavors and they seem reasonably priced.

Great read! Will keep an eye out for the putter cover and look forward to reading the reviews NUUN.

Finally got the chance to sit down and read through. Super excited about the THP Headcover, and I can't wait to see where that RV is going to be headed after the customizations are done. I'm sure it will see some exciting places. The new ball testing will be great there was so much feedback about the last one that peaked a lot of peoples interest and I'm sure they are working hard to do the same again.

Lots of cool stuff coming. Customization of the "Birdie Coach". Plus ball testing! Nice. Love the brown adidas!! Can wait to preorder my THP putter cover! Great newsletter once again.

Great read..thanks for putting this out.

OK finally got a chance to read.
Love the new Adipures spikeless. The one thing I don't like about my Adipures is the fact that I tend to pick up half the course and have it stuck to my shoe. Pain in the butt to be picking debris out of my shoe every hole
The Nuun tablets look pretty cool. Went to the website and 100 mixed tabs for $49 seems pretty reasonable to me. Tempted to get the water bottle as well
Love the putter cover
Don't love the Nike striped shirt

Great newsletter Morgan. I know how hard you work on that and they keep getting better and better. I like the "visiting other THP'ers" with regards to the Tour Van!

Another great newsletter! Can not wait to see the Tour Van after its finished. I personally like the new Adidas shoes but not the price tag, dont get me wrong I would pay it if they fit great and are comfy. I bet the THP Headcovers are going to sell like crazy! Well done Morgan!

Great newsletter, packed with info! I want some of those new adidas shoes.

I thought the same thing, but, for $200 bucks??? I would buy Ecco beofore I went that route

I thought the same thing, but, for $200 bucks??? I would buy Ecco beofore I went that route

one-testify!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Yeah I think I would look at the BIOM hybrids before these

Just a reminder guys....MSRP does not equal street price.

Just a reminder guys....MSRP does not equal street price.

damn, I knew that was coming. What you think street price will be? Guesstimate

Great read as always...excited by the Nuun drink testing and can't wait to get me a THP PUTTER COVER!

damn, I knew that was coming. What you think street price will be? Guesstimate

I honestly dont know, but if I had to guess, I would say to take somewhere around $25-$40 off.

I honestly dont know, but if I had to guess, I would say to take somewhere around $25-$40 off.

right on...thanks!

I would still go Ecco. :)

Great work as always GG!!! Great info as usual!!

The Nuun drink intrigues me as well. I always just drink water on the course, but something like this would be great.

Back