The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Watching golf makes really look forward to playing in the spring. But, not looking forward to 95 degrees in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see gmac putting a few rounds together, always cheering for him

I'm pretty sure Rose is wearing white/blue Adidacross shoes.

I'm pretty sure Rose is wearing white/blue Adidacross shoes.

I think so too. He switched to them because of his foot issues last year and loves them. Won with the black adicrosses last year at the BMW.

Wtc Rose is all over the place with his irons. Who does he think he is? Dustin Johnson?
Or me. Except he hits them further.

I think so too. He switched to them because of his foot issues last year and loves them. Won with the black adicrosses last year at the BMW.

Man I want some of those!

Blind9 gives a good deal on them.

I'm about to order a driver from them Monday. Ask wife if I can add the shoes or ask for forgiveness when they get here? Hmmm. We need a name for wife approval pondering.

I'm about to order a driver from them Monday. Ask wife if I can add the shoes or ask for forgiveness when they get here? Hmmm. We need a name for wife approval pondering.

Sneak them into the order. Call it California sales tax. lol

I hope rose gets under par for the day to try and collect
Some decent points.

Me too Thain. I've got Rose, Rory, and KB as well. Ben Crane as fourth but he might as well get started on a golf boy video.

Sneak them into the order. Call it California sales tax. lol

Haha. WTC! Who ordered these shoes? Oh wait, yep. I did order these.

Haha. WTC! Who ordered these shoes? Oh wait, yep. I did order these.

Dude we have the exact same team. lol

Hey look these shoes are MY size! Wow lol

Keegan's shirts are so ugly. They look like something from Kmart blue light special.

yeah, and his white shoes always look goofy

I hope Harris English drops a shot.

Order the shoes, tell the wife they were on special. Buy one, get one free. Deal done.

How has Rose even got a chance of being under par today? Hasn't seemed to hit a shot at all.

I like the kid, but gotta agree with you here. Need Rory to drop this putt.

I hope not. Even though he's on my team.

Edit: Only if English drops one. If not, then yes Rory should birdie 18.

Clunky shoes aren't they? Lugz maybe?

No they're the Oakley shoes. Forget what they're called. I actually like them.

If I could copy one swing from any pro it would easily be Rorys. It's so compact and just so darn pretty.

No they're the Oakley shoes. Forget what they're called. I actually like them.

Those new ones with the cool tech on the bottom that we were discussing last week or the week prior?

If I could copy one swing from any pro it would easily be Rorys. It's so compact and just so darn pretty.

Do we only get the swing or putting/short game too? If just the swing I'll take Adam Scott. If everything, I'll take Phil.

Those new ones with the cool tech on the bottom that we were discussing last week or the week prior?

Yeah. I'd wear them if I could at least try them on first.

Back