What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a dozen rocketballz ballz so I could test them properly.

I never suspected catching up on this thread to be so entertaining.

I think it's fine for people to have an opinion, but just flat out giving false information is not cool to me. Especially to a new member who's in middle school. I have at least come to a conclusion about Ice Jack's proshop: it might be the home to the best golf equipment deals in the world and the dude who runs it, gives awful advice. Sounds like a Lowe's or a WalMart or something.

I just caught up from yesterday afternoon and I agree IMHOGLWS.

And I'm not suggesting a kid needs the newest and most expensive model club available every year or two. In fact used clubs may be the best option. But most kids should start with junior clubs, then ladies, then senior, then regular graphite or steel depending on what they can handle, and so on. But too much shaft is not a good thing.

IMHOGLWS.

Kevin
Thank you Kevin. Believe me if they hadn't been open box returns I never would have gotten them. IMHO, $400 is a lot to spend even on last year's irons.

Glad I could brighten your day TC!

Picked up a like new RBZ 3wood for $150. A sleeve of Callaway Hex Chrome and a Sleeve of Rocketballz. Also a Slime Green RBZ Hat.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Glad I could brighten your day TC!

Don't let haters get you down bro, work hard this season and have some fun with them. Make sure to thank your parents too. :angel:

Don't let haters get you down bro, work hard this season and have some fun with them. Make sure to thank your parents too. :angel:
Thanks ddxu, and believe me I have spent the last 24 hours continually thanking my parents. :)

Picked up a like new RBZ 3wood for $150. A sleeve of Callaway Hex Chrome and a Sleeve of Rocketballz. Also a Slime Green RBZ Hat.

Where did you find that deal and do they have anymore

Where did you find that deal and do they have anymore

It was sitting in the used section of the Golf Smith in Indianapolis.

lucky SOB :drool:

I don't really need one, I have an R11 3W, but that is too good of a deal to pass up.

footjoy white with black and blue trim long sleeve pull over rain jacket
cfli-whiteblackroyal.jpg

I don't really need one, I have an R11 3W, but that is too good of a deal to pass up.

Hey if you don't like it let me know I'm sure I'd take it off your hands

Upgraded the SGXw membership today. Cost a WHOPPING $10 on top of the free one that came with it. And why is the SGX so bad again?

Bought a Spotless Swing towel off the Clearance rack at DSG. Pondered an Adams Idea Super Black 17* hybrid while I was there for 80 bucks. But I really want to hit the Baffler or Amp and I'm trying to resist to temptation to buy any clubs before the outing.

3 dozen Callaway Hex Blacks for $98.

Addidas flat front tech pants in black. 50% off at my local pro shop, bringing the price down to $30.

Another great golf thing today, exchanged emails with a puttermaker....we are getting closer!

Adams f11 ti 3 wood with matrix shaft! This thing is looooong!!

Adams f11 ti 3 wood with matrix shaft! This thing is looooong!!

T-Minus 10 days until MattyKracking........10...9....

Hehehe

Nice grab Matty.

T-Minus 10 days until MattyKracking........10...9....

Hehehe

Nice grab Matty.

I actually hit outside!! No mattykracking. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back