Texas Get Together

If it got moved to a different date, I would do my best to attend but from Dallas that is a long drive for a day trip.
Yea, I know.......meet in Waco? Ha!

I don't think I can make it anymore, but I didn't reserve a room. I was hoping to make it and was (and still am) planning on driving to and from if things change.
Just like with OU and TX.....the Sooner always follows the Horn in whatever we do! :banana:

I've updated the list. I'm still shooting for trying to get there on Saturday to play. SCORShawn is going to try and be there for Saturday's round as well!

Just like with OU and TX.....the Sooner always follows the Horn in whatever we do! :banana:

I've updated the list. I'm still shooting for trying to get there on Saturday to play. SCORShawn is going to try and be there for Saturday's round as well!

Look forward to putting some faces to the names of THPers. Wish I could make it Sunday as well.

I am still in!

I'll probably contact the golf club with an update on how many rooms we still need. Please check to see if your name is on the room list and whether it needs to be added or taken off!

I'm in for the Saturday round! Sweet. Not staying =/

Well that sucks....no steaks and beer for you...LOL

Well...maybe stay for steaks and beer?! More steak than beer? I'll be in Austin that weekend, so who knows. Won't be able to make it back for the Sunday round.

Last head count for Sat. and Sun. before I email the pro back. Just want to let him know how many spots we plan on taking.

Current List:

Staying and Playing (12 spots for on course staying.....could get 2 more if we fill up....first come first serve)
  1. threeboysdad - N. Texas
  2. 2Shoes - Woodlands, TX
  3. TripleBogieTim - Bay City, TX
  4. mhachtx - SA, TX
  5. texasgolfer - Dallas, TX
Playing and NOT staying
  1. jdjanda - Austin, TX
  2. Hunkbud - Austin, TX
  3. ROliver - Austin, TX
  4. jpalyman - Austin, TX
  5. SCORShawn - Austin, TX (Sat. round only)
  6. BigK29 - Houston, TX (TBD)
11 players for Saturday and I think only 9 for Sunday (SCORShawn and Big K29 only playing Saturday????) As far as the cabins go, you guys want me to see if they can do 2 cabins that sleeps 2 in one and 3 in another?

Wish I would have seen this sooner. I already have plans for this weekend. I would like to go on the next one though. Have fun!

Are you not going to be able to make it all Nate?

Are you not going to be able to make it all Nate?
I'm not.......I know, I know. We are putting our house on the market in about 2 weeks so me taking off for 2 days just isn't gonna work.

You boys have a show nuff good time out there :blob:! I would love to come out and give ya a taste of the woodshed :thumb:

Is it too late to put my name in just to play Saturday? Not stay or anything... if not, don't worry about it! I saw 11 and thought 12 would be an even number.

Is it too late to put my name in just to play Saturday? Not stay or anything... if not, don't worry about it! I saw 11 and thought 12 would be an even number.
Yep, haven't called the pro yet.....If anyone else is looking to play Sat. or Sun. let me know. I will see if they will allow a 5-some or 2. They are letting us (you) play after a scramble so I would think they would be open for whatever we have.

Updated List:

4. mhachtx - SA, TX
Playing and NOT staying
  1. jdjanda - Austin, TX
  2. Hunkbud - Austin, TX
  3. ROliver - Austin, TX
  4. jpalyman - Austin, TX
  5. SCORShawn - Austin, TX (Sat. round only)
  6. BigK29 - Houston, TX
  7. dtak84 - SA, TX

jpalyman is out. Updated List:
Staying and Playing
  4. mhachtx - SA, TX
Playing and NOT staying
  1. jdjanda - Austin, TX
  2. Hunkbud - Austin, TX
  3. ROliver - Austin, TX
  4. SCORShawn - Austin, TX (Sat. round only)
  5. BigK29 - Houston, TX
  6. dtak84 - SA, TX

2Shoes is out................updated list:

Staying and Playing
  1. TripleBogieTim - Bay City, TX
  2. mhachtx - SA, TX
  3. texasgolfer - Dallas, TX
  4. threeboysdad - N. Texas
Playing and NOT staying
  1. jdjanda - Austin, TX
  2. Hunkbud - Austin, TX
  3. ROliver - Austin, TX
  4. SCORShawn - Austin, TX (Sat. round only)
  5. BigK29 - Houston, TX
  6. dtak84 - SA, TX
Any other Texas folks looking to play on the 17th and 18th let me know!

So, did this event still happen this weekend? I know we had ran all over the state yesterday so hopefully it did not impact you guys.

So, did this event still happen this weekend? I know we had ran all over the state yesterday so hopefully it did not impact you guys.

its not till the 17th/18th

so how many slots are open Nate? i may be interested in joining you guys .

its not till the 17th/18th

so how many slots are open Nate? i may be interested in joining you guys .

Thanks, my bad. Not sure what I was thinking.

Right now they are predicting rain both days

Just a warning guys, I'm in the middle of changing things up and my irons are nice and crisp so far. However my woods are atrocious. A person that doesn't know what golf is could a hit a driver better than me right now.

Back