The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of sick of the blatant and crappily sarcastic posts of Sean. But I'm sure there are people out there that hate my posts too. But your integrity, honor, and all that crap is being diminished with every word you write the way you do Sean.

Edit: whiny too. I wish I didn't respond. Now he knows I read them.

Maybe some people aren't interested in testing and reviewing products. So then I guess they suck as members?

Kevin

There's a lot more to THP than testing and reviewing products. I don't think they suck if they aren't interested in testing. However, they should still show their support for the testing if they care about THP.

There's a lot more to THP than testing and reviewing products. I don't think they suck if they aren't interested in testing. However, they should still show their support for the testing if they care about THP.

So a member needs to sign up for testing even if they have no interest in testing, or they don't care about the website?

Kevin

I'm kind of sick of the blatant and crappily sarcastic posts of Sean. But I'm sure there are people out there that hate my posts too. But your integrity, honor, and all that crap is being diminished with every word you write the way you do Sean.

Edit: whiny too. I wish I didn't respond. Now he knows I read them.
My posts aren't sarcastic. Not. One. Word. For you to suggest otherwise is highly offensive in the extreme. That you could even suggest such a thing is beyond my comprehension.

So a member needs to sign up for testing even if they have no interest in testing, or they don't care about the website?

Kevin

That's what I learned from a testing alittle bit ago(the testing slips my mind right now). Some support is better then none at all

And what if they get selected? And they don't want any part of testing in the first place? Catch 22 dude.

I think it's pretty simple: if you want to test and have fun with that aspect of THP then sign up. If you don't, then don't.

I think it sucks that people dont sign up for popular OEM stuff, but it is what it is. I also think that the popular stuff is the easiest stuff to test. I tested something that had no hype and I couldn't believe how difficult it was when you go to update the thread, and the last person to post in that thread was you. People don't ask questions, people don't care other than the owners of the company that provided the product.

I don't think this has to be true necessarily. The SCOR thread has been fairly active and that testing has gone on for going on 7 months now. Now I think the group there did a good job in testing, and a couple others bought the clubs on their own and posted as if they were testing as well.

Kevin

That's what I learned from a testing alittle bit ago(the testing slips my mind right now). Some support is better then none at all

And what if they get selected? And they don't want any part of testing in the first place? Catch 22 dude.

I think it's pretty simple: if you want to test and have fun with that aspect of THP then sign up. If you don't, then don't.

I think my wording wasn't great. What I meant was they should still show support in the testing/review threads. NOT SIGN UP! Give praise to those who are doing a good job of testing, ask questions, etc. Sorry, poor wording I guess.

My posts aren't sarcastic. Not. One. Word. For you to suggest otherwise is highly offensive in the extreme. That you could even suggest such a thing is beyond my comprehension.

You're right. They aren't. Not at all. You have integrity, honor, and wont run off with equipment. Youre too good to post like that. You are the perfect next THP tester! Go get'em.

Kevin

I think a member needs to sign up for every testing for two reasons. One to support THP and the sponsor. Two is because they might find something that will work for them that they never would have before. Most stuff I have tested for THP, I never heard of before. Some I fell in love with and some I didn't. The ones I fell in love with, I would have never tried before. That is the greatest thing about testing. IMO

I think a member needs to sign up for every testing for two reasons. One to support THP and the sponsor. Two is because they might find something that will work for them that they never would have before. Most stuff I have tested for THP, I never heard of before. Some I fell in love with and some I didn't. The ones I fell in love with, I would have never tried before. That is the greatest thing about testing. IMO

So 10,000 plus members should sign up for every testing?

Kevin

But where is the proper place to show support? I was under the impression that testing signup threads are for signups. So if I don't meet the requirements or think I would be a good tester for a product I don't post there. I think the actual testing threads are the place to show support.

It can get confusing learning where the happy medium on here is. I wouldn't want to turn into a GLWS guy.

So 10,000 plus members should sign up for every testing?

Kevin

That would be awesome. IMO. I would hate to have the job of picking the testers.

Why should all 10,000 not sign up?

Holy cow I didn't realize you were you. I thought you were some new guy (I'm on Tapatalk so I can't see post count, bio, etc without clicking). Lol.

I can assure you that being a teenager is not a determining factor in the sense of assuming that a teenager is irresponsible and will disappear with clubs.

JR is a teenager, he is helping us test the Ping Hoofer bag

But where is the proper place to show support? I was under the impression that testing signup threads are for signups. So if I don't meet the requirements or think I would be a good tester for a product I don't post there. I think the actual testing threads are the place to show support.

It can get confusing learning where the happy medium on here is. I wouldn't want to turn into a GLWS guy.

This is what I was saying as well.

That would be awesome. IMO. I would hate to have the job of picking the testers.

If someone doesn't have enough time, or money to replace the golf balls they lose. Or if they don't feel for any other reason they would be able to fulfill the THP requirements of testing.

Holy cow I didn't realize you were you. I thought you were some new guy (I'm on Tapatalk so I can't see post count, bio, etc without clicking). Lol.

Haha... Name change blues.

If someone doesn't have enough time, or money to replace the golf balls they lose. Or if they don't feel for any other reason they would be able to fulfill the THP requirements of testing.

I think if that was the case. I would personally sign up to support THP and then pm JB or GG to tell them I couldn't do it.

I think if that was the case. I would personally sign up to support THP and then pm JB or GG to tell them I couldn't do it.

Why crowd it though?

Testing isn't the only reason people are here. But it is the only reason why certain people are here.

Because 9,800 of them aren't interested in testing. So if you don't sign up for testing you don't care about the website?

Kevin

This is what I was saying as well.

Yeah, I took too long writing my post, you clarified while I was hunting and pecking.

Why crowd it though?

Testing isn't the only reason people are here. But it is the only reason why certain people are here.

Support man. I guess you don't get that.

Here's a rant for you: I don't want people to be turned off of this great website and community due to personal attacks. Let's all be civil.

Reactions: JB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back