2012 Bettinardi Putters

I am going to give those a watch myself during lunch. I still can't get over how beautiful that putter is. Crew is going to be one lucky boy when he gets this.

Nice putter One-t. That "Bee"-tinardi is awesome looking. Just gorgeous.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Dang, One-T! Great pictures/videos and a solid putting stroke too!

Tap before talk.

very nice one-t

Nice One-T!! That is a beaut!! Have fun getting to know her. Feel her up feel her down make that ball go into the ground!

Got out on the course yesterday for my first round with the BB1F. I have been putting with it around the house a lot and have really enjoyed the look and feel of it. Yesterdays greens weren't fast at all since it was the first day of the season for this particular course. Slow bumpy greens meant I had to give it a little more gas than normal. My speed control was pretty good, I did have a couple that ran by 3-4 feet, but I did make the comebacker. 1 3 putt on the day. These putters sure do give off a nice sound when you hit them and seem to get the ball moving quickly. I can't wait to get it out on the course when the greens are faster and smoother.

Got out on the course yesterday for my first round with the BB1F. I have been putting with it around the house a lot and have really enjoyed the look and feel of it. Yesterdays greens weren't fast at all since it was the first day of the season for this particular course. Slow bumpy greens meant I had to give it a little more gas than normal. My speed control was pretty good, I did have a couple that ran by 3-4 feet, but I did make the comebacker. 1 3 putt on the day. These putters sure do give off a nice sound when you hit them and seem to get the ball moving quickly. I can't wait to get it out on the course when the greens are faster and smoother.

Good words capt. I am glad you could get out. running it by 3 feet is better than leaving it short. How are you liking the roll? Could you even tell with the bumpy greens?

Good words capt. I am glad you could get out. running it by 3 feet is better than leaving it short. How are you liking the roll? Could you even tell with the bumpy greens?

for the conditions I thought it rolled well yesterday. I used this model down in FL back in December, which is why I ordered this one. I really liked it the 2 rounds that I had it in play.

Good stuff ddec, I too have finally been able to get my BB8 out to the course and like you we have slow and bumpy greens so I'm having to hammer putts. One thing that has really impressed me is that while the Bettinardi is a blade I'm still getting a good bit of forgiveness on the putts which is not something overly typical of a blade putter. Right now I'm not too worried about the number of putts or anything, I'm just enjoying finally being able to roll this gorgeous putter on grass.

Good stuff ddec, I too have finally been able to get my BB8 out to the course and like you we have slow and bumpy greens so I'm having to hammer putts. One thing that has really impressed me is that while the Bettinardi is a blade I'm still getting a good bit of forgiveness on the putts which is not something overly typical of a blade putter. Right now I'm not too worried about the number of putts or anything, I'm just enjoying finally being able to roll this gorgeous putter on grass.

same here! I had to hammer a few yesterday. I think this putter and me will be just fine.

Great feedback guys. these have to be the best feeling putters on the planet!

Great feedback guys. these have to be the best feeling putters on the planet!

definitely up there! I'm looking forward to trying one with a fit face. I haven't been fortunate enough to give one of them a roll yet.

definitely up there! I'm looking forward to trying one with a fit face. I haven't been fortunate enough to give one of them a roll yet.

Well may is just around the corner dude. I think you'll love the way my putter sets up and feels.

Well may is just around the corner dude. I think you'll love the way my putter sets up and feels.

I think I will. I do like the high toe putters.

I got my SS #10 outside for the first time today and came away very impressed. The finish looks terrific outside and the rainbow effect is very cool. I can't get past how soft the F.I.T. face seems compared to my Bettinardi that doesn't have it. My only issue so far is trying to figure out how hard I need to hit it on the longer putts as the ball was not going as far as I was expecting and the ball dosen't make a very or loud or distinct sound off the face.

I got my SS #10 outside for the first time today and came away very impressed. The finish looks terrific outside and the rainbow effect is very cool. I can't get past how soft the F.I.T. face seems compared to my Bettinardi that doesn't have it. My only issue so far is trying to figure out how hard I need to hit it on the longer putts as the ball was not going as far as I was expecting and the ball dosen't make a very or loud or distinct sound off the face.

Safe to say that your other Bettinardi (without the FIT face) goes further than this with the same stroke? This sounds like what I went through initially with the SeeMore that had the insert, very soft and nice just had to get to lag down when you are not used to the face/insert.

Safe to say that your other Bettinardi (without the FIT face) goes further than this with the same stroke? This sounds like what I went through initially with the SeeMore that had the insert, very soft and nice just had to get to lag down when you are not used to the face/insert.

It seems like the same stroke w/o the FIT face does go further. My Boxcar (w/o the FIT face) also has more of a "click" sound at impact which I think has a lot to do with the feel for me.

It seems like the same stroke w/o the FIT face does go further. My Boxcar (w/o the FIT face) also has more of a "click" sound at impact which I think has a lot to do with the feel for me.

Gotcha, makes sense. I get that exact same click sound with mine w/o the FIT face.

Took me a few practice sessions to get the lags down with my SS 8 w/ FIT face. Once you get the feel adjusted, sit back and enjoy.

Took me a few practice sessions to get the lags down with my SS 8 w/ FIT face. Once you get the feel adjusted, sit back and enjoy.

That's what I like to hear. I have been putting very well inside with it and think it will just be a small adjustment going outside. I was very happy with my line today but was leaving some putts short and just didn't have a feel for the long ones. It was the first time out this year and the greens were not in great shape so I am sure that has a lot to do with it.

So, wednesday I got my first round with the Queen Bee in. I have been putting a lot of practice in at the office to get a feel for it. But, as we all know, the course and the putting green are completely different. We teed off at 9:45 a.m. and the course was still dewey, it was actually very wet. This made it very difficult to get a feel for the greens and the proper roll. I started out very cold with my Queen Bee. But, I didnt let that get me down, as the course started drying up I caught on FIRE with it. if I picked the right line, the ball was going in, I had the speed down pat. My playing partners knew it was day 1 with her and they were becoming more and more impressed with every putt. I saw the honeycomb really help me out on one hole, I had a par putt, uphill, I didnt realize I was putting into the grain and and I just knew the ball was going to come up short, I got that extra little roll out and dropped a 12 footer. All the guys said they thought it was going to be much shorter. But, apparently there was some very impressive forward roll on the ball. So much that the next guy that was just inside my ball left his about 2 feet short. hahaha.

I ended the day with 32 putts, that was with 2 3 jacks that shouldnt have been on there. There are a lot of tiered greens on this course and some funky breaks. I wasnt happy with my 3 putt holes but I learned from them. So far, I am very very happy with my putter choice and quite frankly I cant wait til sunday to use it again.

Good stuff One-T! I know how you feel about the forward roll, I had some this week that I thought were gonna be well short and they just kinda kept on moving towards the hole. It has definitely taken some adapting after coming from the inserts but I feel pretty darn good with it. MGA event tomorrow morning and I will have a full writeup of the day.

When I played on Wednesday, I missed nothing within 8 feet and the lag on the longer efforts ended up being phenomenal.

Well, I played in a MGA event this morning and overall, I had a pretty good day with the putter. Ended up having 31 putts and that included a 3 putt par on a par 5 where I had a 25-30 foot eagle putt. Sadly, I also missed 2 other birdie putts within 7 feet. Now, the good thing is that I made another 12 footer for birdie and multiple par saves in the 8-12 foot range.

The greens were not cut this morning so they were a little shaggy and a few had some sand which really slowed them down. Typically, our greens are very quick so I was not only adapting to the slower greens and trying to get the lag correct, but also having to consider that they were not going to break near as much as normal due to being slow. That really bit me a few times as I could just not believe that some putts did not break at all.

Alignment with the BB53C is crazy simple and I really do feel that I have a very good chance of making everything within 15 feet. I am still getting adapted to the honeycomb face but it really is very consistent for me and I like the feel/roll that I am seeing off of the face. Considering the slow greens, my best putts were when I just took out all break and gave a nice aggressive stroke. Several were just banged in with confidence as I really focused on not giving the hole away.

Needless to say, the struggles I had a month ago are gone and I am getting very comfortable with the putter. The confidence is there and it really does feel great.

Back