Meyers Briggs Test

ESTJ, it seems pretty accurate. For careers it suggested the military, and to pursue a management degree. I just got out of the military after six years, and I am a business student majoring in management.

I guess your "moderately expressed perceiving personality" isn't firing on all cylinders, LOL.

LOL its only a 38. My distinctively expressed intuitive personality is dominant at 75 HAHA.

ISJF
The "Protector". 10% of the population.

Funny, because I did 21+ years in the Air Force.
Protectors have an extraordinary sense of loyalty and responsibility in their makeup, and seem fulfilled in the degree they can shield others from the dirt and dangers of the world.
They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Provider Guardians [ESFJs], and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

ENFP "Champion". I like the sound of that!!!!!

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]ISTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
IntrovertedSensingThinkingJudging
[SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

INTJ.."INTJs are one of the rarest of the sixteen personality types, and account for about 1–4% of the population"

^^^^^^ME

ENTJ, so I´m with Smallville on this.

Have done a couple of these for work and they usually look something like this. Last one I did myself was called JTI and I think its an updated M-B test. I think I have the summary in my workstation at work along with literature about my type. The JTI was funny because it was a perfect split between two types, so I said "I guess thats finally proof I´m a split personality" lol, the guy giving me the test wasn´t as amused as I was thou.

Í´ve done a couple of these tests as stated above and I´m usually typed around the same - so I guess they´re not too far from the truth. You can also do them on a group of people and establish the group-compass - it may or may not help you when recruiting to your team. Some people give these tests a lot of stock and in some situations they can be helpful. I don´t think anyone is predestined to react a certain way in a given situation everytime, but when you start to look at averages most people have pretty clear tendencies.

I´m going to do this JTI-group compass with my management team(with a professional educator), partly as a fun excercise and partly because we might actually understand a bit more about the inner workings of our team and get to know each other better. its scheduled this fall.

Funny thing about these tests is that you often relate to the positives of a type whereas the opposite often makes you go: "No, I don´t think this is my type-personallity".

ESTJ .... for what it's worth.

I'd have to dig up the one I took last summer, but I was on the borderline for three of the categories anyway.

I'm an ISTJ.

Introverted until I know the people I'm around, then I'm as much a cut-up and comedian as anything.

Intuative, Thinking, and Judging are all correct.

In all of these typecasting tests I'm pretty well into one side or the other, not much middle ground on these for me.

Pegged me as an Inspector.......maybe someday I can work my way up to Inspector General!

INTJ "Mastermind"

• moderately expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • very expressed judging personality

ENTJ here. Said I was a field marshall type personality, with my 3 most likely careers being Business management, Military Education, and Politics. That's actually correct, because I am going to major in Business Administration!
ExtravertedIntuitiveThinkingJudging
[SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

ENTJ, been that way for the past 20 years - personal and professional, borderline I. Fieldmarshall, borderline Mastermind.

Extraverted 1%
Intuitive 75%
Thinking 25%
Judging 33%

Mine is right down the middle all the way. I'm just about halfway between each of the options. maybe that's one of the things that makes me such a great leader, is that I'm middle of the road, and understand so many ways of thinking/feeling.

I remember having to do this for a couple jobs and back in high school.

INTJ "Mastermind"
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • very expressed judging personality

Me too. Apparently I think (94) and judge (93) a lot.

both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.

Oh. My.
Well it appears that I now know where the other shoe dropped.

ESFJ. That's the best one. Martin Luther King, Eleanor Roosevelt, Desi Arnaz, and Elvis Stojko are/were ESFJ. If Elvis Stojko is ESFJ, you know it's good.

Kevin

ESFJ. That's the best one. Martin Luther King, Eleanor Roosevelt, Desi Arnaz, and Elvis Stojko are/were ESFJ. If Elvis Stojko is ESFJ, you know it's good.

Kevin

No truer words have ever been typed.

ESFP..

Here is a little bit about mine:

INFJs are conscientious and value-driven. They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding themselves and others. Using their intuitive skills, they develop a clear and confident vision, which they then set out to execute, aiming to better the lives of others. Like their INTJ counterparts, INFJs regard problems as opportunities to design and implement creative solutions.[13]

INFJs are quiet, private individuals who prefer to exercise their influence behind the scenes. Although very independent, INFJs are intensely interested in the well-being of others. INFJs prefer one-on-one relationships to large groups. Sensitive and complex, they are adept at understanding complicated issues and driven to resolve differences in a cooperative and creative manner.[2]

INFJs have a rich, vivid inner life, which they may be reluctant to share with those around them. Nevertheless, they are congenial in their interactions, and perceptive of the emotions of others. Generally well-liked by their peers, they may often be considered close friends and confidants by most other types. However, they are guarded in expressing their own feelings, especially to new people, and so tend to establish close relationships slowly. INFJs tend to be easily hurt, though they may not reveal this except to their closest companions. INFJs may "silently withdraw as a way of setting limits", rather than expressing their wounded feelings—a behavior that may leave others confused and upset.[14]

INFJs tend to be sensitive, quiet leaders with a great depth of personality. They are intricately and deeply woven, mysterious, and highly complex, sometimes puzzling even to themselves. They have an orderly view toward the world, but are internally arranged in a complex way that only they can understand. Abstract in communicating, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. With a natural affinity for art, INFJs tend to be creative and easily inspired.[15] Yet they may also do well in the sciences, aided by their intuition.[16]

Also, one of the rarest, 1-3 percent.

Taken the test a few times. If I am honest with the answers, I end up an: ISTP

Here is a little bit about mine:

Also, one of the rarest, 1-3 percent.

I too am INFJ scoring 89 38 25 33. That description you put JR pretty much describes me to a T.

ISTJ. Last time I took this was in High School and had the same results. The I was 75% of the top, the S was at the top, and T/J were only 5/9 away from flip flopping.

Back