Ultimate Raffle - 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Is dinner with TMex still a possibility???? :)

I'll be ordering some raffle tickets this coming weekend. Cant wait!

I'd bid on that. Though bidding on dinner with cookie would be a cheaper option. You'd only have to buy him a salad

Wow! That is an amazing list of prizes to be raffled off.

We might have one or two tricks up our sleeves still. Ya never know. Working on it of course.

Chance to drive the Rangefinder?

Haha, this is a brilliant idea, we will raffle off the men of THP.

I think there would be a lot of sympathy bidding taking place for some of us.

I'd bid on that. Though bidding on dinner with cookie would be a cheaper option. You'd only have to buy him a salad

Dinner would be the cheap part! Gets much more expensive.....eh, nevermind!

I need to purchase a Benjamin's worth or raffle tickets here very soon!

Dinner would be the cheap part! Gets much more expensive.....eh, nevermind!

I need to purchase a Benjamin's worth or raffle tickets here very soon!
That's really going to cut in to your blow money, right Cookie?

If you check out the videos in the 1st post, you can see just how much fun these are. Lots of great times at the THP Banquet dinners each year and there is no question it is my favorite part of the outings.

Have to agree the dinner / raffle is always a lot of fun, even not winning.

If you check out the videos in the 1st post, you can see just how much fun these are. Lots of great times at the THP Banquet dinners each year and there is no question it is my favorite part of the outings.
The videos are great, and it looks like an absolute blast. Really looking forward to this!

Nothing like a room full of people rooting for you to strike out lol. The wheel was a great addition.

Someone please fill me in on the specialness of the .50 cal collectors putter. It's seems to be the only prize talked about with some really great ones listed. I really want to know

True story, I was at a meet and greet with the Studio B guy here in Naples and Bob Bettanardi last summer. Guy walks in with a putter and is just kinda flailing it around during the q&a session. Afterwards me and another guy are talking with Mr. Bettanardi about how he came across the honeycomb milling when that guy walks up and says "hey I've got this putter with your name on it, can you tell me about it?"

It was a .50 cal.

--
tapatalk

Just to be sure, I did read the first post and it said we can buy tickets at the dinner. Just want to be sure I can buy a bunch at the dinner instead of using the paypal option. If paypal is preferred I can do that...

Just to be sure, I did read the first post and it said we can buy tickets at the dinner. Just want to be sure I can buy a bunch at the dinner instead of using the paypal option. If paypal is preferred I can do that...

Yes, you can. They will be available by both cash and credit card at the event.

Yes, you can. They will be available by both cash and credit card at the event.

Sweet, a few bills will be dropped. If drinks are involved the CC may come out!

I think the THP dinner and raffle is one of the best parts of the outing. Everyone is just laid back, relaxed, looking good, and it's awesome win you don't win. Everyone goes HAM!

Thanks for the videos, just went back and watched them again and reliving all the memories made me smile again. Looking forward to this years dinner and raffle, and having more great memories created.

I think we should raffle the rubble from that ol woodshed when it comes tumbling down.

I think the THP dinner and raffle is one of the best parts of the outing. Everyone is just laid back, relaxed, looking good, and it's awesome win you don't win. Everyone goes HAM!

Its just one of those evenings you do not forget.

Sweet, a few bills will be dropped. If drinks are involved the CC may come out!

Im sitting next to Vince.

Its just one of those evenings you do not forget.

It sure is a great evening. The food last time was just amazing too.

EXACTLY!

I am really looking forward to the dinner and raffle, and i am sure it will be an epic weekend all around.

Back