Texas Get Together

Forgot to tell you, but after our 15th hole stand-off the other day, I wrote our head pro and GM an email that outlined what occured. They both have responded saying that was unacceptable and that your next outing of golf there would be taking care of including lunch. Just FYI!

Well, looky there - my shot at redemption! That is cool of them to offer that and you know that I am not too proud to take them up on it.

Well, looky there - my shot at redemption! That is cool of them to offer that and you know that I am not too proud to take them up on it.
I wouldn't be! Free golf is a good thing!

The heck with hotels, I'll just sleep on Cookies couch...lol

I would love to play Texas Star or Cowboy Club... Problem is it would almost have to be a 2 day thing to make it worthy of the 5 hour drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The heck with hotels, I'll just sleep on Cookies couch...lol

I would love to play Texas Star or Cowboy Club... Problem is it would almost have to be a 2 day thing to make it worthy of the 5 hour drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an awfully big dog crate! Ha

I agree that it would need to be both days for you out of towners to make it worth the trip. Maybe 2 different courses over Saturday & Sunday? Perhaps somewhere Saturday where 36 could be played via a replay?

I'm down for a multi-day thing, date dependent. I would most likely look for a cheap hotel nearby or try to bum off one of a few friends I have up there.

I would be down for a day. I live in wichita falls so the drive is not too bad for me.

I have an awfully big dog crate! Ha

I agree that it would need to be both days for you out of towners to make it worth the trip. Maybe 2 different courses over Saturday & Sunday? Perhaps somewhere Saturday where 36 could be played via a replay?

Hey if I drink enough beer I can pass out just about anywhere...LOL

I was kinda hoping we could all stay at Cookies house?

Just putting in my two cents, but Texas Star is one of my favorite courses in the DFW area.

I was kinda hoping we could all stay at Cookies house?

Well, I do live less than 10 minutes from Texas Star. No doubt we could figure out something!

Will be in the DFW area between 18-28 April to visit my brother in law. I am trying to convince the girl that I need to play a bit golf while on your side of the pond. She's not very fond of the idea at the moment but I'm trying to get her to realize that I can do it while she's out shopping. But I can only attend one round and not a weekend experience if she lets me lol

Taptaptap!

Well, I do live less than 10 minutes from Texas Star. No doubt we could figure out something!

Tents in Cookies backyard FTW!!

Will be in the DFW area between 18-28 April to visit my brother in law. I am trying to convince the girl that I need to play a bit golf while on your side of the pond. She's not very fond of the idea at the moment but I'm trying to get her to realize that I can do it while she's out shopping. But I can only attend one round and not a weekend experience if she lets me lol

Taptaptap!

If your not here when we do have our "get together" let us know when you can get a round in and I'm sure a couple of us will make it.

Forgot to tell you, but after our 15th hole stand-off the other day, I wrote our head pro and GM an email that outlined what occured. They both have responded saying that was unacceptable and that your next outing of golf there would be taking care of including lunch. Just FYI!

Good deal on that! Glad you let them know and they took care of it. Put me in as a possible on the next get together. I am in unless I have to caddy that day. How about Cowboy Club? Never played it but heard good things. May be a little pricy, but maybe get a group rate.

Nate: you confirm they will have Bridgestone clubs there?

Nate or Cookie, if you want and have ability to play a round i could do it on Monday the 23rd during the day? The problem is that it will have to be during the day and i'll have to be back at 4pm before i need to meet up with some other folks to see the baseball game. My schedule for the trip is pretty much locked besides that day :/

Nate or Cookie, if you want and have ability to play a round i could do it on Monday the 23rd during the day? The problem is that it will have to be during the day and i'll have to be back at 4pm before i need to meet up with some other folks to see the baseball game. My schedule for the trip is pretty much locked besides that day :/
Wish I could but I'm out most of the time during the week except every now and then on a Friday.

For any of you DFW guys that can play during the week, I'm coming in for the Byron Nelson in May. I'm making it a week long vacation. Planning on playing golf somewhere on Tuesday and Wednesday (15th & 16th), then Six Flags on Thursday and the Byron Nelson Friday - Sunday. If any of you can play that day or have recommendations, that would be great. I'll be playing as a single unless you guys can join in.

Wish I could but I'm out most of the time during the week except every now and then on a Friday.

No worries, its hard to get it working during the week :/

No worries, its hard to get it working during the week :/

Hate to say it but I am in the same boat as Nate. Already taking a week off for both the THP Demo Day and the Morgan Cup so I can't afford to take more right now. If you happen to be able to make it out on the weekend even if it's a 7:30 tee time, let me know and we will definitely make it happen!

Hate to say it but I am in the same boat as Nate. Already taking a week off for both the THP Demo Day and the Morgan Cup so I can't afford to take more right now. If you happen to be able to make it out on the weekend even if it's a 7:30 tee time, let me know and we will definitely make it happen!

If we tee off really early it might be doable Saturday morning. But i'll have to check that with the missus then lol. I will stay in the Highland Park area (i think it's called that by looking at google maps). Any good courses within good driving distance that is not crazy expensive...? If so maybe Nate could join us?

If we tee off really early it might be doable Saturday morning. But i'll have to check that with the missus then lol. I will stay in the Highland Park area (i think it's called that by looking at google maps). Any good courses within good driving distance that is not crazy expensive...? If so maybe Nate could join us?

Darn it - just realized I have a MGA event on Saturday morning (21st). Want to make this work somehow. Off to the course but will check in later.

bhilton - I could likely sneak something in late afternoon. Let's stay in touch if that meets your plans. I live like 5 minutes from Six Flags.

Back