The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

My brother-in-law and I will be playing on Thursday, probably early afternoon because I won't get in til early Thursday morning and I will want to take a snooze. Anyone who wants to join us let me know!

Sounds good dude! Thursday am at Caledonia, me, you and Tmex, and probably my brother. That should be fun. I think Tmex and I might leave after our round of golf in Asheville on Wednesday, that way we can roll in Wednesday night. Man, the drive into Caledonia is pretty special. I love that course.
MONEY! I can't wait. Having been through a Morgan Cup before I am so excited to relive that again it's not even funny. I wish there was a way to describe it to the first timers but really there are no words, it is just a simply amazing experience.

I think my deposit info is in. I will be there on Wednesday and will be looking to play a round or two on Thursday.

MONEY! I can't wait. Having been through a Morgan Cup before I am so excited to relive that again it's not even funny. I wish there was a way to describe it to the first timers but really there are no words, it is just a simply amazing experience.

I feel the same Jake. Being there and watching everyone arrive is one of the best memories I have from the first one. It was pretty damn cool.

Man I'm getting butterflies already, this is going to be amazing! Only a few short months away! We are over halfway there from when the competitors were announced.

War and I get in Thursday Morning and arew hoping to tee it with some of you guys that afternoon.

I will be apart of this afternoon round with the 2 of you - no doubt!

I will be apart of this afternoon round with the 2 of you - no doubt!

lol there goes Cookie again, just dying to be a part of Team THP in any way possible

lol there goes Cookie again, just dying to be a part of Team THP in any way possible

Ha - never! Just wanting to get in a round with 2 very good friends of mine. Plus maybe I can get some lessons during the round. Never too late, right?

Ha - never! Just wanting to get in a round with 2 very good friends of mine. Plus maybe I can get some lessons during the round. Never too late, right?

I know I am looking forward to some time on the course come Thursday. Heck I'd even play with Cookie hehe

I know I am looking forward to some time on the course come Thursday. Heck I'd even play with Cookie hehe

I am sure we can make that happen. You would MUCH rather play with me on Thursday than Sunday after all. :alien:

still debating the wednesday night/thursday am arrival...
either way, i'll be looking for 18 holes on thursday.

I have ALOT of practice to do in 30 days, wow.

Easy guys, there is only one of me to go around, don't everyone jump on the chance to play with the INternetGolfer :alien:

Well with me and Regina arriving Tuesday evening. I was hoping to chill out Wednesday and enjoy seeing people arrive. Hoping to play both courses on Thursday if anyone wants to jump on board.

Bradd i'll gladly far in with you.

Easy guys, there is only one of me to go around, don't everyone jump on the chance to play with the INternetGolfer :alien:

Well with me and Regina arriving Tuesday evening. I was hoping to chill out Wednesday and enjoy seeing people arrive. Hoping to play both courses on Thursday if anyone wants to jump on board.

count me in.

That's kinda my thoughts too Kelly....I will be getting in about 4 pm Wednesday....so just in time for Dinner and Drinks and more Drinks with several of you I hope....then I plan on playing both courses Thursday....so count me in lad :D

Its probably safe to play with other Hackers that way Team THP and Paradise don't get a preview of whats about to hit them. Haha. I'll gladly tee it up with whomever is up for it, as a matter of fact my dad is coming too so if he is down in time he will be a third, so I better hold off on setting my foursome til I find out what time he will be getting in. He is a strong man though David, so if you need carried off the course after all those drinks he is the man for the job.

What you cooking, I'm expecting some kick a** food to be cooked!!!

That's kinda my thoughts too Kelly....I will be getting in about 4 pm Wednesday....so just in time for Dinner and Drinks and more Drinks with several of you I hope....then I plan on playing both courses Thursday....so count me in lad :D

So it's looking like TBT, Tnolan and myself plus one more for the AM round as IN won't be able to play till the PM.

What way do you play for the PM round a IN's broinlaw would like to play ??

Also which way do you guys wanna play the courses, True Blue or Caledonia first ??

Its probably safe to play with other Hackers that way Team THP and Paradise don't get a preview of whats about to hit them. Haha. I'll gladly tee it up with whomever is up for it, as a matter of fact my dad is coming too so if he is down in time he will be a third, so I better hold off on setting my foursome til I find out what time he will be getting in. He is a strong man though David, so if you need carried off the course after all those drinks he is the man for the job.

Haha would you believe I have actually never had an alcoholic drink while playing golf

I'm not worried about who I tee it up with on Thursday. I've never had a bad time playing with a fellow THPer

Haha would you believe I have actually never had an alcoholic drink while playing golf

Nope, don't believe it!

Dean, same here, I wish we could just all play as one big-arse group.

I'm coming in sometime on Thursday morning, will want to get a round in with my dad on Thursday afternoon. My mom just picked up the game last year, I'm not sure if she'll want to play as well. I'll know what the exact plan is closer to the event, but if there are spots open in our foursome, anyone is welcome to join us.

Sounds good dude! Thursday am at Caledonia, me, you and Tmex, and probably my brother. That should be fun. I think Tmex and I might leave after our round of golf in Asheville on Wednesday, that way we can roll in Wednesday night. Man, the drive into Caledonia is pretty special. I love that course.

Yessir!!! I'd be down for that!

I haven't done it yet. I will try to get it done today.

I havent either Hawk Dos Santos. Ill be doing that this week though.

Back