2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

oh...well, I know I have to pick interlooper up. I dont know who else.

This list is so huge, but here is the list of members that showed interest in playing an extra 9-dark holes Saturday in this thread. Its pretty pointless to try to make groups until we know who will be teeing off & when saturday morning. This is just to keep everyone in the loop so we can get these scheduled with GC as soon as we can. If you're not on the list, leave a post showing interest and I will add you.

adwillingham
arydolphin
belbs
mrs belbs
bhillin
biglee33
bulldog
chewie69
ddec
ddxu
degoins
dirtydawg
grantd
hawk
idrops
jefrazie
kmac
lambro2
mccook
miket
milehighgolfer
olegray
one-t
playdough
p4b
rafdo
ripper
seemoreguy
sharkwrestler
steelpresident
stillmyshot
sw
truefx
wake
white rhino
va vince
yoccos
yorkem

Last edited:
Is it OK for a grown man to be this excited?

I'm in for any and all extra rounds Sat. and Sunday.

Im in for the THursday afternoon round and any additional rounds we can get in haha.

This list is so huge, but here is the list of members that showed interest in playing an extra 9-dark holes Saturday in this thread. Its pretty pointless to try to make groups until we know who will be teeing off & when saturday morning. This is just to keep everyone in the loop so we can get these scheduled with GC as soon as we can. If you're not on the list, leave a post showing interest and I will add you.

Add me to this list also.

I'll play extra Sat and Sunday but I wasn't sure of the outing format. Obviously Friday is demo all day but what is the planned schedule for Saturday? I figured there would be some type of official play Saturday, hence my not chiming in until now.

I'll play extra Sat and Sunday but I wasn't sure of the outing format. Obviously Friday is demo all day but what is the planned schedule for Saturday? I figured there would be some type of official play Saturday, hence my not chiming in until now.

There will be an official 18 hole round both sat and sunday morning. Until the competition rules are released, we are all kind of guessing what the format and pairings will be.

We usually tee off around 8 or 9 on Saturday/Sunday. We've done both shotgun starts and non-shotgun starts.

I'm in Saturday till its dark. I leave Sunday night at 8, so I might be able to get an extra 9 in Sunday.

There will be an official 18 hole round both sat and sunday morning. Until the competition rules are released, we are all kind of guessing what the format and pairings will be.

If that's the case then I'll play afternoon rounds both days. I would think most of us will want to play then. Sans the people that want to do the pool, shopping or theme parks.

Im in on thurs afternoon

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

I'm in for Saturday afternoon for sure and quite possibly for Sunday afternoon as well if the back is still holding up.

I'm in for Saturday afternoon for sure and quite possibly for Sunday afternoon as well if the back is still holding up.

I am in for Sat/Sun afternoon rounds if the woodshed will hold up :bulgy-eyes:

I'm definitely down for Sat/Sun afternoon rds!

I'm down for a Saturday pm round. Perhaps play a format that isn't part of the outing. We need that bird to start chirping again about the competitions.

Count me in for Sat extra round for sure.

TapAhoy!

I'm down for a Saturday pm round. Perhaps play a format that isn't part of the outing. We need that bird to start chirping again about the competitions.

I am with you Milehigh, as I am sure a lot of us who are going to the outing. We are all excited about the upcoming outing and want to hear more details. One thing about JB and GG, they greatness for holding onto secrets is only exceeded by their ability to deliver great things to the members of this forum and I am sure that will be the case here. We just gotta remain patient and all will be revealed in time.

Im down for an extra Saturday round too

Back