2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
This is a thread for all those heading to the outing this year to post if they are interested in playing extra rounds either the Thursday before or the Monday morning after. As of now I am organizing a round to begin Thursday morning around 7:30, Tadashi will be organizing the Thursday afternoon round starting at around 2:00 and I am sure someone will pick up the ball and work on a Monday morning round for all those interested. Please respond to this thread by saying which round(s) you are interested in playing in. Remember once at the resort there is unlimited golf so these extra round do not cost you $$$.

Good thread WR. I am in for the afternoon (2pm-ish) round on Thursday.

Great thread idea WR, think it will be easier to organize the Thursday activity outside of the main outing thread.

Please count me in for a round on Thursday morning and Thursday afternoon.

Im up for a round Thursday afternoon.

I'm down for what ever, the afternoon round will begin around 2-230. As of right now we have (4) groups. I'm sure other swill fall in line as well. We need numbers as consecutive spots will be a premium.

I'm in for a Thursday afternoon round. Depending on the timing of my Saturday morning round, I would also be interested in getting some golf in on Saturday afternoon.

Put me down for a round on Thursday afternoon.

I'll be around bright and early so any time Thursday is good.

Bullfrog and myself arrive around 1pm thursday, depending on how long it takes to get to the resort and check in and stuff.. We might be able to make it.

I'm down for the Thursday afternoon round. Flight arrives to MCO at 11:05 Thursday morning. Thanks again Tad for all the legwork getting some rounds together.

Tap-in Talking

I am not sure when I will be there thursday...but when I do pull up some of you ladies can come help me unload my truck. Most likely I will be there in the morning. and I am gonna play endless golf!

My plane lands round noon Thurs. so I'd like to play an afternoon round

Im shooting for 72 holes Thursday and 36 Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

DMB and myself will be down for a Thursday afternoon round.

I am not sure when I will be there thursday...but when I do pull up some of you ladies can come help me unload my truck. Most likely I will be there in the morning. and I am gonna play endless golf!

How early in the morning? Could you come by the airport around 11?

I cant promise it bro, I will be coming in from Tampa with a lot of the demo day equipment. I will know more as the day gets closer. But, honestly, if I were you I would look elsewhere for a ride. last year it took a while to load and unload

I am in for the Thursday morning round. Thanks Tadashi and WR!

I'm in for a Thursday afternoon round.

Put me down for both rounds on Thursday as I will fly in on Wednesday afternoon. Where is the party Wednesday?

Thanks guys for organizing this.

If you need a ride from MCO, ddxu may be pimping a van from the airport. I get in at 11:05 and he gets in around 11:30, shoot him a PM.

If you need a ride from MCO, ddxu may be pimping a van from the airport. I get in at 11:05 and he gets in around 11:30, shoot him a PM.

I am, and plan to make a quick beer stop and get to the resort in plenty of time for the 02:00 wave of tee times Freddie is organizing.

I am in for Thursday afternoon round.

I'm in for the Thursday afternoon rounds.

I am, and plan to make a quick beer stop and get to the resort in plenty of time for the 02:00 wave of tee times Freddie is organizing.

Word, beer stop is a must and I am buying because your driving. Wonder if they sell bourbon in the beer stores down there? Is Florida weird like Georgia with the booze laws...

Back