For Sale Taylormade RBZ driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own the club. I asked my brother GIANNA1025 to post it because i was not able to post on the marketplace because of limited posts so i asked him to help me out. He is very busy and was unable to continue to reply to posts. he already asked for this to be shutdown and it wasnt. I was going to relist. If this was a problem then i will sell it on craigslist or ebay. the club is legit and i have played with multiple people on this site so i am sure people can vouch for its authenticity.

Yup, I can vouch for this club. Saw it in person at the AC get together. Its in fine shape, and quite a steal at that price for those interested.

yeah I wondered too when I saw all of the random posts about how great of a deal it is...just list it on ebay and let the other guy run it up (I believe its called bid shilling)

sounds to me like all you do is post things like this to run up post count :) good thing this isnt ebay. i am not taking bids. $220 firm price. u interested?

Yup, I can vouch for this club. Saw it in person at the AC get together. Its in fine shape, and quite a steal at that price for those interested.

Thanks!

sounds to me like all you do is post things like this to run up post count :) good thing this isnt ebay. i am not taking bids. $220 firm price. u interested?
A post like this isn't going to endear you to people much. This was completely unnecessary. It was mentioned that it was odd that someone posted it as his own and then you came in singing praises about it but didn't say it was actually yours until today. Don't you see how this looks a little odd?

hmm 7 of your 44 posts are in THIS THREAD

as Smalls stated, was just mentioning it seemed odd, and with all of the recent marketplace shenanigans going on, figured others deserved some clarification

I am thinking it may be time to lock this thread down before it gets out of hand. Gotta be honest, it seemed shady to me as well.

A post like this isn't going to endear you to people much. This was completely unnecessary. It was mentioned that it was odd that someone posted it as his own and then you came in singing praises about it but didn't say it was actually yours until today. Don't you see how this looks a little odd?

Can the post get shutdown so i can repost under my name? is that possible... Unfortunately people should ask for a explanation before assuming or coming to their own conclusion. I was bumping the post.

I am thinking it may be time to lock this thread down before it gets out of hand. Gotta be honest, it seemed shady to me as well.

The club is registered with TM. not really sure whats shady.

I really dont see what matters who's club it is? if the club is authentic and in the condition described .... whats the problem?

The club is registered with TM. not really sure whats shady.

It shady that one person posts the thread and said the club was theirs and then you come in and say the club was yours. With all the Marketplace shenanigans going on it just looks shady. I don't know you from a hole in the wall so I am not just going to take your word for it. With that said, I have a feeling this is on the up and up now that you explained yourself but the way you came in insulting other members whom I do know and have a great relationship doesn't exactly endear you to me.

It shady that one person posts the thread and said the club was theirs and then you come in and say the club was yours. With all the Marketplace shenanigans going on it just looks shady. I don't know you from a hole in the wall so I am not just going to take your word for it. With that said, I have a feeling this is on the up and up now that you explained yourself but the way you came in insulting other members whom I do know and have a great relationship doesn't exactly endear you to me.

awesome! and if you want my address PM me. you can stop by "hole" anytime and check the club out. ur still interested right?

Maybe you should abide by the forum rules instead of trying to circumvent them and people would trust you a little more.

Maybe you should abide by the forum rules instead of trying to circumvent them and people would trust you a little more.

I dont see any rule stating that someone else cannot post a club for you. I checked before doing so. Again for the 10th time I didn't think this would be a huge issue when the club is registered, as described, and has pictures. Thanks. Maybe you should stop assuming i am not trustworthy. PM me if your interested!

Okay, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

jsiravo07,
While I dont necessarily disagree with your stance, you need to take it down a couple of notches I think. Its getting way out of hand and some of that is due to the tone that is perceived in your posts.

Okay, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

jsiravo07,
While I dont necessarily disagree with your stance, you need to take it down a couple of notches I think. Its getting way out of hand and some of that is due to the tone that is perceived in your posts.

JB i PMed you. please close this post.

All I can do is shake my head.
Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back