NFL Draft Contest - 2012

I know that I put in first and last names. I think last year there were some with the same last names. Maybe you should send in one and add the first names to be safe. Might PM JB and tell him you did it?

EDIT: Send in the same picks you did before, just add the first names.

Will sned a PM now. I didn't see many chances of double names but i'll double check

Just sent my picks in, should have just drawn them out of a hat after the first few. Or I should have let my wife choose. She kept telling me to pick bubba for the masters but I didn't listen.

Got mine in....after about 4 it's pretty much anybody's guess...heck you look at the expert Mock drafts and they got like 6 different people going 4th and 5th....and if you miss those then dominos fall everywhere.

It really depends if Cleveland goes RB, WR or QB and depending on how that goes it changes everything underneath

Hey Cowboys fans, with all the Barron going earlier talk, would you give up your 2nd rounder to swap with Jax and ensure you get him?

I am not sure the Cowboys were going Barron at #14...even though I think it's there best pick

Like picking the shortest tooth pick when you can only see the tops of all them... Good Luck with strategy!! haha best of luck everyone just got mine in.

If you sent in 1st names only, we are going to ask that you resend your entry before the deadline today. Being that athletes can have the same last name we do not want to have any issues with the selections.

My pics are in...fingers crossed.

Tappin' on my Blackberry

I'm in. I am really excited for the draft last year and see what my Chargers do in the first round. I might actually watch some of it this year.

Thanks again for the contest THP!

I'll have my picks in by noon today. I've got 17 guys on my board that could fill picks 6-15. My gut tells me there maybe one or two shake ups

I'll have my picks in by noon today. I've got 17 guys on my board that could fill picks 6-15. My gut tells me there maybe one or two shake ups

Yep, one unexpected trade or somebody reaches for one player and the whole thing will go up in smoke...LOL

I want to rant here for a minute on Mike Adams. Lets see if this adds up Mike! You have been suspended for being an idiot and now you test positive at the draft? Plus, you played at THE OhioBust University, so it fits there.

You have ONE month to be clean and stay right for the draft. 30 days from the time you have your appts set for interviews to the time you pee in the cup. You know the test is coming. You have your ENTIRE future riding on it, because lets face it, you are not opting out of the NFL to go perform legal work or surgery if you are not selected, and you popped for the test. There is no surprise and it is well known the exact time you will have to walk in and pee 21 days ahead of time.

So this clown decides that getting high is more important and takes precedent over the shaping of the rest of his life. So what is going to be his choice when he has to come in and study film or work out?

I dont want to hear that it was just pot or that it was his first time or that it was no big deal. The guy knows he is getting tested for something on the biggest freaking day of his entire life. The one that will make him an overnight millionaire or the one that will make him work a few years before reaching for that. And he chose to get high with his buddies. What an effin idiot.

I want to rant here for a minute on Mike Adams. Lets see if this adds up Mike! You have been suspended for being an idiot and now you test positive at the draft? Plus, you played at THE OhioBust University, so it fits there.

You have ONE month to be clean and stay right for the draft. 30 days from the time you have your appts set for interviews to the time you pee in the cup. You know the test is coming. You have your ENTIRE future riding on it, because lets face it, you are not opting out of the NFL to go perform legal work or surgery if you are not selected, and you popped for the test. There is no surprise and it is well known the exact time you will have to walk in and pee 21 days ahead of time.

So this clown decides that getting high is more important and takes precedent over the shaping of the rest of his life. So what is going to be his choice when he has to come in and study film or work out?

I dont want to hear that it was just pot or that it was his first time or that it was no big deal. The guy knows he is getting tested for something on the biggest freaking day of his entire life. The one that will make him an overnight millionaire or the one that will make him work a few years before reaching for that. And he chose to get high with his buddies. What an effin idiot.

uhh...nothing to add here. This is spot on. What an IDIOT!! I really feel for these guys that are this stupid....oh wait...NO I DON'T!

My entry is in, threw in a few curveballs to keep myself interested.

I'm in but I don't put much faith in picking a draft. Too many teams put up smoke n mirrors.

Solid rant. I thought much the same thing when I heard he popped for pot. What a complete moron. And 19 reps on the bench? Seriously? That is terrible for a OT and shows he has no weight room dedication. No thanks.

+a bazillion!!!!

Well said JB, all you gotta do is stay clean for 30 effin days and you are rich! Stupid!

Resent my pics in with full first and last names, just in case. This is gonna be interesting.

Yep, one unexpected trade or somebody reaches for one player and the whole thing will go up in smoke...LOL

I think the top 4 are pretty much set but after that I see Miami or Jacksonville screwing up everything

The countdown begins!

Gotta love the Buckeyes.... *Prepares for delusional OSU fan to come in here and 'set me straight'.*

Research is complete and entry submitted! You guys are safe, I know nothing about this stuff. Kiper FTW! ha

Solid rant. I thought much the same thing when I heard he popped for pot. What a complete moron. And 19 reps on the bench? Seriously? That is terrible for a OT and shows he has no weight room dedication. No thanks.

19 reps is RB territory. What an idiot.

Research is complete and entry submitted! You guys are safe, I know nothing about this stuff. Kiper FTW! ha

We need a HOTD of Mel Kiper & his hair wearing one of Cookie's visors.

What. An. Idiot. Some people won't ever learn.

Does anyone want to share their selections?

Back