Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I don't know if we will be allowed to do it, but I'm pondering hard on a mixed set of Razr MB's 8-PW and then Razr Forged 4-7. I think this set up would flow seemlessly to the Callaway forged wedges.

I had very similar thoughts....

I don't know if we will be allowed to do it, but I'm pondering hard on a mixed set of Razr MB's 8-PW and then Razr Forged 4-7. I think this set up would flow seemlessly to the Callaway forged wedges.

I was thinking the same thing CB!

I know you are buddy and I'm glad you are. Btw I'll be in neck of the woods mid June. Maybe a round?!

Book it Dano. I've been looking forward to playing with you Freddie

You guys are copy cats, but thats ok, we will have the sexiest bags at the Morgan Cup thats for sure.

Those bags would be much too serious for me.

I had very similar thoughts....

Just stop it. You know that you're going MBs all the way through the bag. You're that good. :wink:

I will take my sexxy black shovels....worked a little with a demo 6 iron on the range this afternoon and I think I hit every single ball flush...it was sweet!

I will take my sexxy black shovels....worked a little with a demo 6 iron on the range this afternoon and I think I hit every single ball flush...it was sweet!
I'm excited for you to get them man, they could be a game changer for you. For me, I just love the look and feel of the RazrX forged and tomorrow I'm going to try and play the MB's for a round.

I'm excited for you to get them man, they could be a game changer for you. For me, I just love the look and feel of the RazrX forged and tomorrow I'm going to try and play the MB's for a round.

Let me know how that goes! I am really interested to find out how the MBs play! I'm excited to hear about it

I know you are buddy and I'm glad you are. Btw I'll be in neck of the woods mid June. Maybe a round?!

Freddie when does business take you to good ol' northern Indiana? Lol

I like your sexy black shovels dude

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Let me know how that goes! I am really interested to find out how the MBs play! I'm excited to hear about it

Oh, you never know. There maybe a match in your future prior to the MC

Look what I finally got in my email!!
This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Monday, 04/30/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
Tracking Number: 1Z8671890220873415
Shipper: CALLAWAY GOLF COMPANY

Approximate Delivery Time: between 1:30 PM and 5:30 PM
UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

I am so friggin excited!!! The time says between 1:30 and 5:30...I have a round scheduled with Steele at 2:30...man I hope they get here before then...that would be too sweet!

Wow, 2-day air, they are in a hurry to get it to you! Congrats TBT!

Well there will be little if no sleep for you tonight buddy :D

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1

I am so friggin excited!!! The time says between 1:30 and 5:30...I have a round scheduled with Steele at 2:30...man I hope they get here before then...that would be too sweet!

Congrats TBT!

Mines being sent on a donkey.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipment 1

I just had this re-routed to Orlando. I will be playing the part of TBT in the unboxing video....hehe
Glad to see your sticks making their way to you buddy

I just had this re-routed to Orlando. I will be playing the part of TBT in the unboxing video....hehe
hehehe. That's why I didn't provide all of my tracking number!

To funny Freddie....I didnt even think of that!

Back