NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound bad, but I kind of like it when the ice get's a bit rough, it's nice to see the top athletes compete in non perfect conditions, to relate it back to golf I've always wanted to see the PGA pros play in really cold conditions, really windy conditions and even rain or a combination. See how their skill is really when greatly tested. Now from a spectators point of view or a fan it makes for a tough watch.

I like it in golf, not so much in hockey.

The ice we see even at the end of a period is really bad. A lot worse than it shows on TV. Last night in OT, you're talking 4+ 20 min periods in a climate that does not accommodate ice. So you know if you see the pros having trouble controlling the puck, the average beer league guy, would have no chance skating even 10 feet with the puck.

Good series man. Florida played well. Kudos to them and to you.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yes helluva series bro. Good luck to your team. I'll have to wait now 17 yrs for a series win but I feel great about teams chance next year.

KINGS BABY!

Jeff loves me right now.

Kings looking good. So did the Rangers. Gonna be some good series this round.

Flyers suck*.

*Yeah I know, they'll win in 5. But they still suck.

Week long lay offs ruin teams in a groove. They will come out better I hope

This hurts, but.... Go Devils.

That hooking call was a joke.

It always seem the flyers can never kill off BS penalties drives me nuts. And makes the refs look horrible.

Yeah its a shame but I suppose the refs cant be perfect.

Wow what a shot.

That was a bullet from Giroux.

I think this is going to be a good series whatever the outcome is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back