Who's got the Stones....

My wife and I are actually planning on golfing our normal 9 this Sunday, and getting home in time to watch the end of the Players.

Don't have to ask just do. I'll be out sat. maybe sun..

Wouldn't even dream of asking, I am however playing on Saturday morning with my Dad for Father's Day. He is visiting from out of town, might as well celebrate em both in one weekend!

Guys....a little hint
If you do little things throughout the year, surprises, random flowers, little expressions of love and affection - then Mothers day becomes just another day. I see Mothers Day as a day where the kids and man in my life are supposed to make it a special day - but it's NOT special because it is EXPECTED. I am treated with love and respect and throughout the year I get those little random surprises that are VERY special - much more than any mothers day gift or celebration because it comes from the heart. As far as it being a time to get away from the kids...well, that is just backwards thinking...it's because of those kids that you are a mother.

Mother's Day was created by the greeting card companies so men can't play golf. Don't knuckle under. I'll be on a golf course Sunday. Of course my wife will be walking next to me as we follow our daughter in a tournament. She carries the back pack with the snacks and water bottles.

Kevin

I have my school's league golf tourney this Saturday and I plan on watching the Players all Sunday. The best of both. This should be a good weekend. My mom's not that into Mother's Day. She says she'd rather cook, clean, etc all day. I don't understand.

I went and played golf this year on my wife's birthday! That takes some stones!

My wife doesn't golf, it would be really nice if she did though. I'm planning on taking Sunday off even though i'd love to be out on the course. It's a small sacrifice for me to pay....should be a pretty nice day with the family. I get to go out and play pretty much about anytime I want.

I'm going to the TPC Saturday with my mom and then Sunday with my wife. I lucked out. My mom is a golfer and my wife humors me.

Well the way I figure it, she's my wife, NOT my mother, so it's my daughters job to entertain he and they do the spa day together

Don't do it. I see random plans springing up on weekends all summer if you golf on Mother's Day.

OK, update...I've never, nor would I ever play the, "your my wife not my mother" card....I did however ask her what she wanted to do for Mother's Day and I got, "nothing special, thought you'd be golfing in the morning, so maybe we could go out to dinner. Am I off the hook and free to go, OR, has the the trap been set and my dumb ass is all set to step right in it.

OK, update...I've never, nor would I ever play the, "your my wife not my mother" card....I did however ask her what she wanted to do for Mother's Day and I got, "nothing special, thought you'd be golfing in the morning, so maybe we could go out to dinner. Am I off the hook and free to go, OR, has the the trap been set and my dumb ass is all set to step right in it.

Green light to go, but you better have a nice restaurant you're taking her too that involves a bit of dressing up to make up for it.

Side note, as least Fathers Day falls on the final round of the US Open. When I get to the age where wife and kids are celebrating Fathers Day for me, I look forward to telling them to go away, the US Open is on.

trap.jpg

I wonder if you are the only one that shows up for your regular game Sunday...

Back