Biofreeze & Thera-band Preview

I love bio-freeze. As a player I ALWAYS knew where the giant pump jug of it was, as a coach we took a jug everywhere. Good stuff.

I look forward to the review, the singles look really really cool.

Its a numbing gel/cream stuff. I used it when I shattered my ankle and split my shin bone, works great!

thanks Thainer, something i may need in the future with hockey and golf banging me up more and more.

I've never heard of Biofreeze but I sure like the sounds of it. I look forward to your review.

this is going to sound like a drug dealer talking but I'll bring some samples down with me next week if anyone would like to try this stuff out

It used to be that you could only get the stuff from trainers etc. but now i grab it right off amazon. I've tried both the roll on and gel but much prefer the roll on. Mainly because i hate having to rub it in and get my hands all nasty, just a personal preference on that though. Now when my elbow really flares up (old pitching injury) i do use the gel so that i cake it on, but that's about the only time.

Have you ever tried the roll on Capzation Nas? I use the patches they make on my lower back all the time - always keeps this cranky back loose! While I was in Arizona this week, felt something kind of "pop" in my shoulder. By the end of that round, I could hardly lift my arm to parallel. I had to play TPC Staium course the next day, and really thought I might not be a ble to play. I had some roll on Capzation in my bag, and put it on my shoulder that evening, and before the round the next morning had absolutely no probelms the whole round! It is hot, and can get uncomfortable, but it is the best stuff I have ever used.

Biofreeze though is very good on sore muscles, and minor joint pain as well.

Bio-Freeze is great. Been using it for a long time now, courtesy of my Chiropractor. I prefer the spray on. It dries in seconds, and you don't get it all over your hands.

I actually used some Bio Freeze yesterday during my round.....I used some up around my traps and on my knees and while it was 'cool' I expected it to be a little colder actually. Once it got cooler I did notice the soreness/stiffness I had wasn't as bad but didn't think the effects of it lasted too long. I'll definitely be trying this out over the Outing weekend for sure to see if I can get better results with it or not.

I actually used some Bio Freeze yesterday during my round.....I used some up around my traps and on my knees and while it was 'cool' I expected it to be a little colder actually. Once it got cooler I did notice the soreness/stiffness I had wasn't as bad but didn't think the effects of it lasted too long. I'll definitely be trying this out over the Outing weekend for sure to see if I can get better results with it or not.

I have no idea what this means.

sorry...short for trapezius muscles

Thanks. Honestly, I had to Google "trapezius muscles"! But now I know, haha.

I love me some bio-freeze! Good stuff when your muscles ache.

Edit: beat to the clarification

I still have bad memories of Icy Hot......

Does biofreeze smell?

Back