fastbasser

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm sure there are many guys out there wearing Footjoys. Are the regular width shoes on the narrow or wide side? I have found some shoes to be on the narrow side. Yes, ordering online can be a pain!!

Thanks guys.

Remember those old metal things you used as a kid to get your sizes? Slap a foot in there and measure length and width? FJ uses that for their sizing. They run true to US sizes.

Remember those old metal things you used as a kid to get your sizes? Slap a foot in there and measure length and width? FJ uses that for their sizing. They run true to US sizes.

I got fit for some sweet kangaroo's with this thing. It even came with a picture of Sweetness with his Lamborghini.

Thanks, That is what I was looking for..

I have a narrow foot and their medium width fit me well.

I have a narrow foot (maybe it's normal? who am I to say? I'm in no position to make that sort of call) as well and the M fits me nicely. I wish all companies would adhere to a universal system. It would make life easier.

I wear wide, seems to be a bit more comfortable.

Wides fit perfect for me.

I fit my foot with the foot metal sizers and the footjoy shoes ran a little narrower...I wear a size 10 in Adidas regular, 10 in Nike regular and a size 9.5 wide in the FJ

I have been in contact with FootJoy. They told me the Contours run a little wide but the others are true to form. I bought the Contours in wide and they are a "tad" wider than expected.

I have been in contact with FootJoy. They told me the Contours run a little wide but the others are true to form. I bought the Contours in wide and they are a "tad" wider than expected.

I was in Golf Galaxy this weekend and I tried on pretty much every style shoe they had in a 13. The Contours were definitely more roomy than all of the other Footjoys. I wound up getting some DryJoys from the clearance rack, they are a little snug but the wide version was too big for me.

The contours are the only ones I can fit my feet into. The new Contour Casuals are awesome.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I found they run narrow. I usually 12M, but their 12 regulars were much too narrow

Agree with this. Especially in their upper level shoes. The sportier types like the synergy's and Dry Joys aren't as bad; but the Icon's are some of the narrowest shoes I've ever tried on. I know my uncle has had heck finding Golf shoes wide enough for his foot. He tried every decent shoe FJ made and sent them all back. Eventually FJ had him send in his FJ's from a few years back that fit him and made him a shoe with the exact same Width specs. That was pretty cool.

My experience with two pairs has been they run narrow as well.

I find FJs run long and narrow compared to most brands.

Try the Contours. I have huge feet (13 4E or 14 4E) and the fit me perfect in the wides.

Just the facts... I first bought the Contour wide's as I wear wide's in all my shoes and sneakers. After a short time, they felt a little "loose".. I just purchased a second pair of Contours and decided to go with regular width. I walked 18 this morning. After a few holes they felt and fit great..

Again FootJoy says they a a little wider than the Sports, Tours, XPS-1's and Icons. I gotta believe them....

In my experience, FJ runs a bit small. I normally wear a 10.5 and my FJ Sports are a 9.5 and I just went and tried on a few more today and the Streets were a 10 for me.

Try the Contours. I have huge feet (13 4E or 14 4E) and the fit me perfect in the wides.

Seconded! I find that FootJoys and Nike make the best wide shoes.

Back