Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

Man I despise working on Thursdays now, I got so used to lounging around watching Tiger slay the field into submission on day 1.

Oh wait...

Just heard on Sky Sports coverage here in the UK that Paul Casey retired because he dislocated his shoulder. Anyone else hear that?

Just heard on Sky Sports coverage here in the UK that Paul Casey retired because he dislocated his shoulder. Anyone else hear that?
Apparently TMex somehow ended up in Jacksonville, saw Casey walking, ran up and gave him a huge hug before his round started, something happened to his shoulder, had to WD.

I bet Stadler doesn't miss meals...

Just heard the WD, and that its an injury. No more as of yet on our end.

I can say that the 2 times I have played #17 Sawgrass hole at Renditions, I have made it on both times. I know, I'm awesome...

Am I the only one that picked Johnson Wagner?

I wonder if Paulo went with some Martin Laird this week? He sure is playing well.

Gmac needs a Metal X

I think I just heard Freddie yell, "Get in the hole!"

Look at Hass being a badass off the cart path. Wowzers

--
Tapatalk2

WTF, dont you get relief from a cart path? No chance I am doing that.

Man I got home just in time. Wtf Hanson, where was this a few weeks ago when I needed you holing out?

--
Tapatalk2

Uglier swing, cookie or furyk?

DL111 just hurt me getting close.

Man Westwood simply cannot buy a putt inside 8 ft today...

and again:struggle:

Lee breaks my heart. Dude could easily be 5 or 6 under.

He is dead in this one, I have him on my contest team and also in fantasy golf. My fault for his crappy putting.

So I picked Fred and he withdraws I'm fubard lol?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Uglier swing, cookie or furyk?

DL111 just hurt me getting close.

That would be me. His actually works.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

So I picked Fred and he withdraws I'm fubard lol?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He WD early in the week. OP was also updated as soon as it was known. People were allowed to change selections.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Who's the dork that just yelled "Light that candle!" when Rory teed off?

So I guess Rory shouldn't have got up to early to watch his GF on TV. Dude just doesn't look like anything is clicking today.

Really liking my picks right now. Adam Scott -4, Geoff Ogilvy -2, Matt Kuchar -2. Brandt Snedeker is killing me though, +2.

Justin Rose just duffed a pitch and it ended up going in the water?

In all fairness to him, it di land in the front portion of the green.

Back