Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I want to hit it. And it's Cally, so you know that they'll make them in lefty.

Lefty only forum testing would be sweet :p

It looks like an RBZ 3 iron with a Callaway logo on it

It looks like an RBZ 3 iron with a Callaway logo on it

Really? I'm not seeing it. Isn't the RBZ a cavity back?

images

This bad boy has my name written all over it. But it's so darn expensive!!!

yes, I knew of it's existence long before Fowler's win.

I'm pondering Metal X inserts so bad I had to fire off an email to Blind9 :beauty:

I'm pondering Metal X inserts so bad I had to fire off an email to Blind9 :beauty:

Get that #8 dude! Lol.

The commercial shows the metal x insert grabbing the ball...but..the new callaway balls dont have dimples. So confused

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The commercial shows the metal x insert grabbing the ball...but..the new callaway balls dont have dimples. So confused

Good thing I don't use Callaway balls then I reckon :beat-up:

It grabs the HEX bro, even better.

Let me k ow if they get back to you I have been waiting for a price on some shafts for a week. :[

Hex ftw.

Jrod...nobody likes you

I thought of you today. I opened up a box and saw a Metal X #9....IN Left Handed.

Let me k ow if they get back to you I have been waiting for a price on some shafts for a week. :[

Sorry dude, already got a response. I can remind them about your email if you want, LOL

I thought of you today. I opened up a box and saw a Metal X #9....IN Left Handed.

effing seriously? That grubby yorkem will have his hands all over that thing. Grrrr!

Sorry dude, already got a response. I can remind them about your email if you want, LOL

effing seriously? That grubby yorkem will have his hands all over that thing. Grrrr!

I swear to you dude. Next to his melon, that thing will look like a bullseye putter.

Yah I am starting to realize that.

I like you JRod. We're Lee homers.

I swear to you dude. Next to his melon, that thing will look like a bullseye putter.

That's awesome that they sent a lefty version though.

Yah I am starting to realize that.

I actually like your vegan self

Jrod aint bad.

These came in today, freebies from Best Grips, anywho...

1 perforated black round stitchback, 1 gridiron (football) round stitchback. I slapped the gridiron on the newly reshafted classic and should get out tomorrow with it. Pics? Duh.

DSC_0019-9.jpg

DSC_0020-10.jpg

DSC_0023-8.jpg

DSC_0024-11.jpg

DSC_0025-8.jpg

DSC_0026-11.jpg

DSC_0027-12.jpg

DSC_0029-7.jpg

Those grips look awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back