Revolution - Official thread *spoilers*

Jericho was pretty good, but boy did that end with a whimper. I watched that series for two weeks straight not long after I got Netflix.

Kevin

Jericho was pretty good, but boy did that end with a whimper. I watched that series for two weeks straight not long after I got Netflix.

Kevin

Well the ending only came about because fans of the show protested and wrote the network to bring it back. They brought everyone back for a week just to film the final episodes so it was all rushed. I do see some Jericho cues in this new show though

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Those gals are too tall for you chunky. Maybe Yoda has a sister?

Those gals are too tall for you chunky. Maybe Yoda has a sister?

Tall chicks dig me. That is a fact

Well the ending only came about because fans of the show protested and wrote the network to bring it back. They brought everyone back for a week just to film the final episodes so it was all rushed. I do see some Jericho cues in this new show though

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Yeah, I know. That made it worse. At least Firefly had Serenity.

Kevin

I didn't get it either chunky. Either way. I bet you can make a lady happy. Even without power and batteries.

I do my best work in the dark

I have a good one about short men and tall women. But it can't be shared here. Everyone should laugh, though, because it is funny.

Kevin

This thread has taken a disturbing but hilarious turn.

Keeps her from laughing doesn't it?

That one hurts to my little core

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Just watched the trailer, then skimmed everything else.

Looks freaking awesome, and I can see how it is going to be "Lost-esque." Looking forward to it, hope it doesnt get cancelled after half a season like everything else lately.

Just realized that in the preview, when they walk past Wrigley Field, it says they won the 2012 World Series. Unfortunately, this may be the closest we get to a WS in my lifetime.

It looks pretty good., which means I will get into it and then they will cancel it.

Just realized that in the preview, when they walk past Wrigley Field, it says they won the 2012 World Series. Unfortunately, this may be the closest we get to a WS in my lifetime.

Actually according to Back to the Future II they're suppose to win it this year too.

Actually according to Back to the Future II they're suppose to win it this year too.

Damn Spank, that's a hell of a catch there. I forgot all about That in BTTF.

Knowing Arbams, that's intentional. Cloverfield has a bunch of references in it.

Kevin

looking forward to this one :).

i just hope its not like Flash Forward which got cancelled mid story and left me hanging with lots of unanswered questions..

Back