2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I should...but it was a killer deal

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just blame it in your junk being too big

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I have seen those shorts with no pockets...they were women's.

No wonder they're so tight. Be careful what color panties you wear One-t they'll show through.

Nice find JN! So that wasn't milk in the carton you say? Ha

I need to find a Puma outlet on the way and find some pocketless shorts, they accentuate the hips.

Yeah dude...not cool. Wayyy too big. I may was them in hot water at your house...and dry them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

So you are saying they are my size...

I can't believe it is here. I leave tomorrow evening!

I'm bringing scissors for anyone who wears long pants on the course.

LOL I know someone was talking about pants. Crazy talk!

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday morning...shall we all meet for breakfast before the round?
?

Most definitely. Gotta get some food in me before heading out.

Haha! Maybe for UV protection?

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Man have to bring pants and dress shoes for the dinner. More in my carry on. Lol the troubles we face. Too bad dress shorts with nice sandals wouldn't work.

I wore pants back in December playing in Tampa, I thought I was going to die that day.

Man have to bring pants and dress shoes for the dinner. More in my carry on. Lol the troubles we face. Too bad dress shorts with nice sandals wouldn't work.

No, they will not work. We dont ask for much, but we do ask for nicer clothes for the banquet dinner. Its something we think should stay that way right now.

It was cold!

--
Tapatalk2
Maybe it was November? It wasnt the day we had the outing at Westchase.

I am probably the most casual person you will ever meet, and I am lol'ing at the thought of "dress shorts and nice sandals"

No, they will not work. We dont ask for much, but we do ask for nicer clothes for the banquet dinner. Its something we think should stay that way right now.

I have khaki pants packed. I knew dress shorts wouldn't work, just packing and seeing what all I have to get stuffed in 2 bags, one being a carryon and the other my golf bag. Gonna be a tight fit. Maybe I should get one of those suction things the astronauts use. Lol

I have khaki pants packed. I knew dress shorts wouldn't work, just packing and seeing what all I have to get stuffed in 2 bags, one being a carryon and the other my golf bag. Gonna be a tight fit. Maybe I should get one of those suction things the astronauts use. Lol

There is always...

space-bag-travel-bags.jpg

I am probably the most casual person you will ever meet, and I am lol'ing at the thought of "dress shorts and nice sandals"
Sounds like a home game in Gainseville...
Spoiler
Sorry, GG.

Just make sure that they aren't pleated and created like Kuchars pants

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I'm good. Lol

When your as good looking as I am, you can pull off any goofy attire. Lol jk

Back