The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I'm guessing TheHeez is talking about now, not then, when he was married. Because he is single now. Far be it for me to defend Eldrick, but there's nothing wrong with a single guy going out with as many women as he wants.

Thank you Smallville, I am definitely talking about the now. Presently Tiger is single with children.

Assume he's been a good boy all you want, but look at it this way, we all looked at him as the prime example of "good boy" for years, then look what happened all at once.

Tiger's downfall may have happened all at once but his transgressions were played out over many years. Ask any of his college buddies.

Also you speak up the girls morals, but what about Tiger's morals or should I say, lack there of.

I think Tiger's morals have been thoroughly discussed the last few years. My reference of Jeter & Clooney was used to show that single, wealthy men hooking up with super models is largely celebrated in this country. Should it be green light for Tiger?

Clearly I'm oversimplifying the issue. But considering that Tiger has an admitted sex addiction, doesn't it seem possible that like many addicts he needs his "drug" of choice to "perform". :laughing:

I'm guessing TheHeez is talking about now, not then, when he was married. Because he is single now. Far be it for me to defend Eldrick, but there's nothing wrong with a single guy going out with as many women as he wants.

Even if so, they reason behind him becoming single has already hurt his image. I see nothing wrong with it if say he had cheated once, got divorce, then went through sleeping with 40+ (so they say) women. I could care less, but the fact that the guy had a wife and has children from a former mariage, I can not respect that. I still sort of respect Tiger as a golfer. In all fairness I still cheered for Tiger as a golfer, even if I couldn't stand him as a person for what he did. I'm finding it hard to respect him now as even a golfer because of his stupid interviews. The guy just needs to admit he has a problem with his game.

Tiger's downfall may have happened all at once but his transgressions were played out over many years. Ask any of his college buddies.

That's fine, though the public is not his college buddies. I'm part of the general public.

Hanks: Elin is single again!

Hanks: Elin is single again!

Tiger Woods' scorned ex-wife Elin Nordegren is back on the market after splitting from businessman Jamie Dingman, People magazine reported Wednesday. Despite reports to the contrary, including one that placed the pair at a New York Rangers game last week, a friend told the magazine that Nordegren was not ready for a serious relationship with Dingman, the son of billionaire Michael Dingman.

The pair reportedly began dating after meeting in January 2011 at the Red Cross Ball in Florida and were first spotted getting affectionate last July in her native Sweden. "She says Jamie's a great guy — and they're still friends — but I think it was just too early after the divorce for her to get serious with anyone," the friend said.

The former model, 32, and Woods, 36, divorced in August 2010 after their five year marriage crumbled when lurid details of the golfer's extramarital affairs became public. Woods' ex, who has two children with the pro-golfer, is now a part-time college student working on a psychology degree. The blond beauty is also overseeing construction of the family's new home in Palm Beach, Fla. — financed by her hefty $100 million divorce settlement with Woods.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story...en-splits-from-boyfriend-jamie-dingman-051612

The difference between TW and clooney and jeter is that while they're all single and good looking Tigers "fan base" per say is a bunch of middle aged white "gentlemen" who sit on high horses and look down on people who do wrong. Where as clooney and jeter fans are entertainment fans who think its badass when clooney and jeter and sleeping with the next hottest chick on the big screen. Tiger can't get away with doing that with golf fans. Some of us (the younger crowd) would accept it but others (the older crowd) would see it as a bad thing for golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The difference between TW and clooney and jeter is that while they're all single and good looking Tigers "fan base" per say is a bunch of middle aged white "gentlemen" who sit on high horses and look down on people who do wrong. Where as clooney and jeter fans are entertainment fans who think its badass when clooney and jeter and sleeping with the next hottest chick on the big screen. Tiger can't get away with doing that with golf fans. Some of us (the younger crowd) would accept it but others (the older crowd) would see it as a bad thing for golf.

I'm 28 and I think he's a piece of crap. Did I just blow up your theory?

Derek Jeter isn't married with children. That's the difference.

Derek's choice in women is stellar unlike TW. Some of those trolls he bag got that players card yanked (literally and figuratively)

I'll say this TW seems to bring out the best in people :D wish he would just play and fade out!

Derek's choice in women is stellar unlike TW. Some of those trolls he bag got that players card yanked (literally and figuratively)

I'll say this TW seems to bring out the best in people :D wish he would just play and fade out!

Maybe so but from what I understand Jeter has the herps and likes to pass it around without telling people.

I'm 28 and I think he's a piece of crap. Did I just blow up your theory?

Ahaha yeah kinda. So how do you feel about George clooney? Arod? Jeter? Are they pieces of crap for sleeping with younger women? Just to be clear we're not talking about pre 2009 TW. I'm talking tiger from here on out. Would it still piss you off if he changed girls every month like the guys above?

I don't think truer words have ever been spoken! Haha!

My wife found this on People.com today and sent it to me. Go her.

elin-nordegren-300.jpg

I dont need to explain why this is posted here.

She's attractive.

Kevin

Sorry but I am 58 and I have no problem with what TW does now that he is single. What he did before? That also is his business not mine but she did the right thing in dumping him. The losers here are the kids who will be marred by this no matter how much money is thrown at them.

even though tiger was a douche husband i like to look at things in simple form. arguably the best golfer ever to walk to links, has more money than he knows what to do with , all the hot white chicks want to sleep with him.. other than him making a mistake and getting married hes my hero..

i hope he gets back on track.. hes the best thing to ever happen to golf

even though tiger was a douche husband i like to look at things in simple form. arguably the best golfer ever to walk to links, has more money than he knows what to do with , all the hot white chicks want to sleep with him.. other than him making a mistake and getting married hes my hero..

Ahahaha FINALLY!!! Somebody says how they really feel!! Thank you my man.

Hopefully his kids can feel the same way......

Would you really like to hear how I feel? :alien:
Ahahaha FINALLY!!! Somebody says how they really feel!! Thank you my man.

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_934193.jpg

Another W. what now?

I guess this proves he's back.

I can only imagine the crowd when he holed that shot on the 16th. I'm sure Rory S heard the roar. That's a shot to remember. Now, we'll see how he does at the US Open.

Back