Volvo World Match Play

Anyone up watching this?

That Paul Lawrie is a buzz saw.

No golf channel at work

Cmon, GMAC! Finish him!

Woohoo! GMAC goes to the final.

I gotta cheer for Lawrie, being the WS homer that I am.

Well done Colsaerts. Will be a great final. Go GMAC!

Lawrie just threw up all over himself. To be up 4 and lose has to be tough.

Lawrie just threw up all over himself. To be up 4 and lose has to be tough.

Yeah, that's rough. I expected him to finish, but whoops...

Classic long hitter vs accurate irons here in the final. Sbould be a good match.

GMAC learned how to putt....uh oh.

And WOW what a break for GMAC...blasted drive and he almost went into the water.

What a putt from Colsaerts. At the moment, he's been much stronger through 3 holes...GMAC needs to step it up now before it could get out of hand.

Wow the view from that teebox is...amazing!

KER-PLUNK for Cols though.

Colsaerts is a Titleist staffer yet 3/4ths of his bag appears to be callaway.

Holy hell gmac just duffed it. Like a 15 yard duff.

What an interesting final. I've only been sort of half-watching this morning as I'm doing some things around the house, but it seems like every time I see GMAC he's duffing it out of a terrible position and every time I see Colsaerts he's knocking it stiff from the fairway - yet the match is all square.

That's a brutal par 5. Wow.

What an interesting final. I've only been sort of half-watching this morning as I'm doing some things around the house, but it seems like every time I see GMAC he's duffing it out of a terrible position and every time I see Colsaerts he's knocking it stiff from the fairway - yet the match is all square.

That's the beauty of Match Play I reckon.

Gmac just hit a genuine shank. Damnit Gmac.

Am I missing something? Colsaerts is wearing a Titleist bat but every club I have seen him hit is Callaway. What gives.

Am I missing something? Colsaerts is wearing a Titleist bat but every club I have seen him hit is Callaway. What gives.

Not all t***y staffers are created equal. Maybe just has a deal for the hat/ball/bag or something?

Back